Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Got an extra stub from the Camellia Bowl?

EastHallApp
School: Appalachian State

Got an extra stub from the Camellia Bowl?

Unread post by EastHallApp » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:40 am

Wasn't going to post this, but it's been gnawing at me ever since the game. I like to save my ticket from big games, but things got a little rowdy in the Cramton Bowl this year, and when I got back home I realized I had lost my stub somewhere along the way.

Anyone have a ticket (in reasonably good condition) they'd be willing to send a fellow Mountaineer? Thanks in advance.

Rick83

Re: Got an extra stub from the Camellia Bowl?

Unread post by Rick83 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:21 pm

EastHallApp wrote:Wasn't going to post this, but it's been gnawing at me ever since the game. I like to save my ticket from big games, but things got a little rowdy in the Cramton Bowl this year, and when I got back home I realized I had lost my stub somewhere along the way.

Anyone have a ticket (in reasonably good condition) they'd be willing to send a fellow Mountaineer? Thanks in advance.
I think I have an extra that actually wasn't used that I could send, I'll check when I get home tonight. Which actually brings me to wanting one from the first Camellia bowl game. Anyone have one from the 2015 Camellia Bowl game they would throw my way?

Rick83

Re: Got an extra stub from the Camellia Bowl?

Unread post by Rick83 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:33 am

EastHallApp,
I found the unused ticket to the 2016 Camellia Bowl (my wife ended up not going). If you still want it, PM me your mailing address and I'll send to you. It's in mint condition since it wasn't used.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”