Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

2 Tickets for WF Game - Great Seats!

dtrain4prez
School: Appalachian State

2 Tickets for WF Game - Great Seats!

Unread post by dtrain4prez » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:26 pm

I have 2 tickets for the WF game for sale. Section 110, Row B, Seats 16 and 17. Asking $190 for the pair. Can meet anywhere from Wilkesboro to Yadkinville, or send USPS with PayPal payment. PM me or email at sonburst4@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Snwbrdro

Re: 2 Tickets for WF Game - Great Seats!

Unread post by Snwbrdro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:54 am

Sent you an email. i live in kernersville and work in advance so can meet next week to get tickets.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:27 am

Another scalper.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

Snwbrdro

Unread post by Snwbrdro » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:39 am

If i am willing to pay it what difference does it make. I am fine to pay that as the person that wants the ticket is worth a few extra bucks. Leave it alone. If people don't want to pay it then they won't accept his price. I have been offered $300 for 4 tickets but i don't have them for sale now cause the people are going to the game now but i didn't even list a price for them, that's what I got offered and would take it if they don't go. Supply and demand. Pony up and get season tickets and be guaranteed a ticket.

yosef13

Unread post by yosef13 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:13 am

Snwbrdro wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:39 am
If i am willing to pay it what difference does it make. I am fine to pay that as the person that wants the ticket is worth a few extra bucks. Leave it alone. If people don't want to pay it then they won't accept his price. I have been offered $300 for 4 tickets but i don't have them for sale now cause the people are going to the game now but i didn't even list a price for them, that's what I got offered and would take it if they don't go. Supply and demand. Pony up and get season tickets and be guaranteed a ticket.
No doubt. What's the deal with people getting harassed? If you don't like the concept, that's fine, but what gives you the right to shame people for buying and selling tickets in an open and free market. If you don't like it, that's a you problem. Unreal.

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:47 am

Then we need to change the thread title from Ticket Exchange to "Scalp Your Apps"
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

appst89
Site Admin

Unread post by appst89 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but this is the Ticket Exchange and people are free to offer to sell or purchase for whatever price they agree on. If someone feels the prices are unreasonable, then deal with the offeror through PM and not a personal attack on the board.

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY

Unread post by PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 pm

You shouldn't be selling tickets to highest bidder on a fan forum like this. Some of these are profiteers plain and simple and didn't ever plan on attending or bought extras full knowing they were going to do so. I bought my allotment and always have an extra for that friend who at last minute can go and needs a ticket...because I don't need to profit at the expense of others.

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:19 pm

To be able to buy extra tickets to the Wake game you have to either be a Yosef Club members and/or season ticket holder. Very few were purchased after in the general public sale period.

That portion of our fanbase supports App financially, and obviously comes to the majority of the games as the secondary market for the rest of the season is minimal.

If they buy extra seats to help reduce their overall costs and sale them to the fans that have to pay a little extra for the one game a year they come to, I don't see an issue with it. That said we're probably talking about a very small percentage of season ticket holders that do this, in reality they probably had someone back out of plans to attend and now they're selling them.

It's been said on here that we shouldn't think less of a fan because they don't have season tickets due to a various number of reasons. Which I agree, everyone's situation is different. But let's not cast stones at fans that DO support the program and purchase extra tickets to premium games.

yosef13

Unread post by yosef13 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 pm

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 pm
You shouldn't be selling tickets to highest bidder on a fan forum like this. Some of these are profiteers plain and simple and didn't ever plan on attending or bought extras full knowing they were going to do so. I bought my allotment and always have an extra for that friend who at last minute can go and needs a ticket...because I don't need to profit at the expense of others.
I don't think it's my business or yours who owns the tickets, and what their motivations might be. It is their property and they can do what they want to with it. We are either going to allow these transactions to occur freely on this site without scrutiny, or we aren't. If we are, we should not tolerate members trolling and harassing others when a profit is made.

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY

Unread post by PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:49 pm

^^^^^^and the horse you rode in on....^^^^^

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Time to close this thread unfortunately.

manonabuffalo

Unread post by manonabuffalo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:35 am

People can buy and sell for whatever price they choose to. The market sets the aftermarket prices, just so happens since our stadium can only hold what the fire marshal allocates against Wake, this will be a seller market.

Since this is our page there should be a few considerations here:
-Sell to the App fans first, and only.
-Remember if you ask for some insane amount of money how that can make you look here and elsewhere throughout our tight knit community.
-Have thicker skin.

asunewbie

Unread post by asunewbie » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:18 am

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 pm
Wow, this guy is all over anyone selling tickets for a penny more than face.

AppState89

Unread post by AppState89 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:44 am

I believe John (PBR) is saying sell them for what you want on Ebay or other sights, just not on the App State page to App State fans that can't get or need more tickets.
AppState89 AKA Robert Martin :D :D

dtrain4prez

Unread post by dtrain4prez » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:01 am

Wow, I didn't mean to cause such a ruckus by selling App St. tickets on an App St. forum....lol. Truth is, I bought an extra pair of tickets for my buddy and his wife. They backed out last weekend so I needed to sell them. I thought by selling them on here I would ensure that they would go to an App St. fan. As far as pricing goes, a pair of seats in 110 are selling for $250+ right now on StubHub. I thought I priced them fair considering the time and money I'm going to spend to deliver the tickets. To each their own, but I think some of you need to chill out a bit. We are all on the same team here....Go Apps!

appst89
Site Admin

Unread post by appst89 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:41 pm

I do not want to lock a ticket sale thread.

Everybody has their opinion about selling tickets, but ultimately the transaction is between the seller and the buyer. If they are both okay with it, then everybody should be happy.

I'm going to start deleting posts that attack people for offering tickets for sale.

dtrain4prez

Unread post by dtrain4prez » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:04 pm

SOLD

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”