Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Rivers St parking deck for GaSo

McLeansvilleAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Rivers St parking deck for GaSo

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:42 am

I mentioned in an earlier thread last week that I was giving a short talk to a physics class from 5-6 pm on the same day as the GaSo football game. I was thinking from last time we had a Thursday game that Yosef Club took over parking at 5 pm.

I am planning to stay for the football game, but it would be very nice to be able to park close to Garwood around 4:45 and then walk to the classroom which meets in Garwood.

The Physics and Astronomy Department might be able to get me a parking pass, but that is not a guarantee and it may cost them out of their budget.

If someone has a parking pass that they know is not going to be used for the GaSo game, and would like to help out the academic side of Appalachian and get one more person into the stadium for a game that may have a hard time filling the stadium then please consider helping me.

If cheap enough I will purchase a Rivers St deck parking pass, but I would really hope to get one for free. I am not asking for any honorarium from the university, nor any funds to offset the travel. If offered I would not accept the money or I would turn around and donate it back to the department.

If you have a pass but don't think I deserve to get it free but you do not want to be making money on this yourself then I am also agreeable to donating the price to either the Appalachian Fund or Yosef Club.

I am teaching class that day in Greensboro so i am a bit pressed for time to get to campus for the talk. I could park at my daughter's apartment complex and take the bus to campus but that will eat up a good bit of time. I am also looking into parking at Grace Lutheran and giving them my usual donation, but I am not sure when they will allow parking. So I have some options, but having the ability to park beside Garwood before my talk would be nice, especially if it is not an expense to either the Physics and Astronomy department nor myself.

(I assume this is a record post for length for Ticket Exchange threads. Sorry.)
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

T-Dog

Re: Rivers St parking deck for GaSo

Unread post by T-Dog » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 pm

I got one for you. tdogappst@yahoo.com

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 pm

T-Dog wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 pm
I got one for you. tdogappst@yahoo.com
I'll send you an email later this evening and figure out how all of this works. Thanks a bunch. Go Apps!

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:34 am

I don't frequent that many message boards for other schools, but for the few that I do visit I just never see the level of support that my fellow Mountaineers show for each other.

Thanks T-Dog!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”