Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Season Tickets For Sale

bertolinidives
School: Appalachian State

Season Tickets For Sale

Unread post by bertolinidives » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:03 am

I'm not sure if folks will be upset about this, you never know, but here goes....

I have had season tickets for several years, and worked my way up to seats on the 50 yard line in the lower half of section (213). Also, have a parking pass at the super convenient Holmes Center parking lot.

I cannot attend any games this year but hate to lose the the seats so I am making them available to App fans only, if anyone wants them. I will sell them for what I pay for them and I will pay the Yosef Club fee. TO BE CLEAR, I am selling only the tickets and parking passes, not the annual right to renew them.

There are 4 tickets together; 2 behind each other in Section 213, on the 50 yard line. My cost for the season is $855, not counting Yosef Club donation. That is what I will sell them for.

This is a great chance to have awesome seats for what is sure to be a very exciting year for the Mountaineer family!

Shoot me a text if you are interested, 828-387-6900.

canes_mj

Re: Season Tickets For Sale

Unread post by canes_mj » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:23 pm

I'm thinking about doing the same exact thing. Have a new baby due in July, not sure if I can take all of my paternity leave days because I have to save vacation days for NP school clinical next year. Haven't listed them yet because still trying to work out the logistics to come to some games lol.

Just out of curiosity where are your seats? I'm 213 row B

bertolinidives

Re: Season Tickets For Sale

Unread post by bertolinidives » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Tickets are sold.

Have a great summer and 2018 football season.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”