Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Nov. 24 Game

Paul Nielsen
School: Appalachian State

Nov. 24 Game

Unread post by Paul Nielsen » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:03 pm

New to N.C. and planning on going to game on Nov. 24 and wondering what the best tailgate lots are, and if passes to those lots ever go up for sale on Stub Hub. Or are there lots close to the stadium that are pay by the game.

NO.2

Re: Nov. 24 Game

Unread post by NO.2 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:20 pm

That should be one hell of a game and could have major implications on the Sun Belt title game. With that said, our Thanksgiving weekend games usually see a dip in attendance so I would keep an eye out in the ticket exchange here. I wouldn't be surprised if you're able to buy tickets and a parking pass in a donor lot from someone who is unable to make it back up the mountain after the holiday.

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Re: Nov. 24 Game

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:07 pm

You're picking the best home game on the schedule, but the weekend of Thanksgiving will not really show the tailgate and game day atmosphere that you would experience most weekends in Boone. You might get enough eyes on this thread to have someone reach out to you to sell you theirs. Hopefully as a welcome gift to North Carolina you get a good deal. If not now, check back closer to that date. I am certain with it being Thanksgiving weekend there will be quite a few options. Most offers will probably include tickets as well. Really any lot will have decent tailgating. I've even parked in Non-ASU lots and had a blast. Anywhere you see people wearing black and gold, you're in the right place. I hope that you enjoy yourself, and if coming up via 421, do as most people do, stop at a Christmas tree farm in Deep Gap on your way back to get a tree.
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”