Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

App Football Tickets

MDaniels84
School: Appalachian State

App Football Tickets

Unread post by MDaniels84 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:58 pm

Hi all,
My father in law turned 86 this week. He is an old Citadel alum and has attended App games with me for years (prior to about 10 years ago). His wife has been ill since about 2010 and he has been unable to go to any games. His wife (my mother in law) passed away on August 1st and he is lost. They were married for 64 years. He told me today that he would love to head up the mountain to see all of the changes that he has heard so much about (namely from me).
Anyway, I did not purchase season tickets this season (for the first time in the last 10 years). If anyone has 2 tickets for sale for any of the home App games, please consider selling a couple to me. I'd like nothing better than to take him up there one more time to see a game. I'll pay fair price for tickets (please don't gouge me) but I'm a state employee and work for SC School for the Deaf and the Blind in Spartanburg, SC so I can't win a bidding war :)
Looking forward to the season! Sure hope that we make it through it!

Mark Daniels
Mountaineer '84

proasu89

Re: App Football Tickets

Unread post by proasu89 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:07 am

MDaniels84 wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:58 pm
Hi all,
My father in law turned 86 this week. He is an old Citadel alum and has attended App games with me for years (prior to about 10 years ago). His wife has been ill since about 2010 and he has been unable to go to any games. His wife (my mother in law) passed away on August 1st and he is lost. They were married for 64 years. He told me today that he would love to head up the mountain to see all of the changes that he has heard so much about (namely from me).
Anyway, I did not purchase season tickets this season (for the first time in the last 10 years). If anyone has 2 tickets for sale for any of the home App games, please consider selling a couple to me. I'd like nothing better than to take him up there one more time to see a game. I'll pay fair price for tickets (please don't gouge me) but I'm a state employee and work for SC School for the Deaf and the Blind in Spartanburg, SC so I can't win a bidding war :)

Mark Daniels
Mountaineer '84

Will definitely keep you in mind if I have to miss any games. Covid has pushed some work things to the fall that should have happened this summer. On the fence about the 9/12 game. Always want to see my seats get used👍

appphotog

Unread post by appphotog » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:45 am

I should have extra tickets because not sure if my family will be going to al the game. Will keep you in mind and will send you a message.

sixtoes9134

Unread post by sixtoes9134 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:34 am

I think I read somewhere that season ticket holders will likely not be in their regular seats. They are going to re-allocate tickets to accommodate distancing once there is a stage 3 which provides guidelines on capacity. No guarantee when there will be a stage 3 either.

asu66

Unread post by asu66 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:03 pm

MDaniels84 wrote:
Hi all,

Mark Daniels
Mountaineer '84
Have you on my priority list. What's best for you father-in-law...shirt sleeve weather or light jacket days?
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

MDaniels84

Unread post by MDaniels84 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:49 pm

asu66 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:03 pm
MDaniels84 wrote:
Hi all,

Mark Daniels
Mountaineer '84
Have you on my priority list. What's best for you father-in-law...shirt sleeve weather or light jacket days?
Thanks Chuck! Sent you a PM.

GoBoone

Unread post by GoBoone » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:13 pm

It would be a privilege to give you a pair of tickets brother. Let me know what game you 2 would like to attend and I’ll get them to you.

MDaniels84

Unread post by MDaniels84 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:08 am

GoBoone wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:13 pm
It would be a privilege to give you a pair of tickets brother. Let me know what game you 2 would like to attend and I’ll get them to you.
Sent you a PM, sir

GoBoone

Unread post by GoBoone » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:59 am

MDaniels84 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:08 am
GoBoone wrote:
Sent you a PM, sir
Sent you one back and my prayers for your father in law.

JohnnyBurrito

Unread post by JohnnyBurrito » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:50 pm

GoBoone wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:59 am
MDaniels84 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:08 am
GoBoone wrote:
Sent you a PM, sir
Sent you one back and my prayers for your father in law.
This is good stuff right here!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”