Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Parking Pass Trade Anyone?

ASUMountaineer
School: Appalachian State

Parking Pass Trade Anyone?

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:26 am

I have a Library Pass for the season if anyone is interested in trading their Rivers St. Pass. We have parked at Rivers for several seasons now, but had to drop our donation this year. So, I thought I'd see if any of my App State brethren may have been assigned Rivers, but wanted Library. If not, I suppose we'll have to make some new friends! As long as we're in the THC 6 times this fall, all is well.

Go Apps!

EDIT: I'm also willing to throw some cash the way of anyone that may be willing to switch.
Last edited by ASUMountaineer on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

asualum78

Re: Parking Pass Trade Anyone?

Unread post by asualum78 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Wish I had known, increased my donation but requested to stay in Library. I like being close to the bookstore and library (bathrooms) and nothing is easier than getting out of there after a game!

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:09 am

asualum78 wrote:Wish I had known, increased my donation but requested to stay in Library. I like being close to the bookstore and library (bathrooms) and nothing is easier than getting out of there after a game!
Thanks man! Everyone that parks there seems to love it, so I'm not upset about it...but, my tailgating crew is at Rivers. I had hoped I had enough Yosef Points to stay in if there were spots available, but oh well. :)
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

asumikeyd

Unread post by asumikeyd » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:31 pm

I can trade with you...check your PM!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Ticket Exchange”