Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

CFL begins this weekend

appstate77
School: Appalachian State

CFL begins this weekend

Unread post by appstate77 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Armanti, Kennan and the Argos begin the 2019 season, Saturday, 4 PM, at home against Hamilton.
AE starts as weak side slot back. Kennan is on the one week injured list. I do not know the injury. I hope ESPN will pick up the TSN feed on one of their platforms. They usually do with the early season CFL games.

appstate77

Re: CFL begins this weekend

Unread post by appstate77 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:19 am

AE only brightspot in a 50 pt loss for the Argos. He led team in receiving and scored the Argos only TD.

Rick83

Unread post by Rick83 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:01 am

Not really relevant to this thread but to the AE reference.

I was travelling with my family on vacation last week and my wife is a "casual" App fan, she attended another school but goes to most games with me. We were bored while standing in a very long line and I brought up my building excitement about the soon approaching football season. I made the statement that, if everyone stays healthy, we'll probably be fielding our best team ever. She looked at me at me and said flatly, "that's not true." I looked at her a bit surprised because she doesn't really keep up with the team or college football much and then she asks "is Armanti Edwards on this team?" I was like, well of course not but...then she cuts me off and said "then how can it be the best team ever?"

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:54 pm

Rick83 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:01 am
Not really relevant to this thread but to the AE reference.

I was travelling with my family on vacation last week and my wife is a "casual" App fan, she attended another school but goes to most games with me. We were bored while standing in a very long line and I brought up my building excitement about the soon approaching football season. I made the statement that, if everyone stays healthy, we'll probably be fielding our best team ever. She looked at me at me and said flatly, "that's not true." I looked at her a bit surprised because she doesn't really keep up with the team or college football much and then she asks "is Armanti Edwards on this team?" I was like, well of course not but...then she cuts me off and said "then how can it be the best team ever?"
Gotta admit she has a point.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

appstate77

Unread post by appstate77 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:22 pm

AE lighting up BC with 4 catches for 90 yds in the 1st half. On ESPN+

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Apps in the Pros”