Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Great Ambassador, Kendall Lamm

ASU85Grad

Great Ambassador, Kendall Lamm

Unread post by ASU85Grad » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:55 pm

Yesterday my 17 year old son came out of the bookstore and said "Guess who I saw?" I said who? Kendall Lamm! Sure enough he had not only seen him, but Kendall was very nice and took his picture with my son. I am always proud of our program for recruiting young men like this. I imagine he is very busy, yet still takes time for our fans. I really appreciated Kendall helping make my son's day.

app97
School: Appalachian State

Re: Great Ambassador, Kendall Lamm

Unread post by app97 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:17 pm

ASU85Grad wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:55 pm
Yesterday my 17 year old son came out of the bookstore and said "Guess who I saw?" I said who? Kendall Lamm! Sure enough he had not only seen him, but Kendall was very nice and took his picture with my son. I am always proud of our program for recruiting young men like this. I imagine he is very busy, yet still takes time for our fans. I really appreciated Kendall helping make my son's day.
He’s been very gracious and keeps coming back to App. I’ve seen him at our games multiple times in the last several years. He’s obviously come a long way after his issues with that not so great O-line coach (McClain?) prior to Ledford. Didn’t he leave the team for a while after posting some negative stuff about the coaching staff on social media? Of course, I’m not sure McClain jived with much of anybody.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Apps in the Pros”