Gasparilla Bowl

NewApp
Posts: 3648
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:37 am

In case anybody on here is interested, Florida International University is playing Temple in the Gasparilla Bowl in St. Petersberg, Florida on the telly right now.


Gonzo said: "His high school-aged kids will forgive him for making them move when they park their brand new porches at Chapel Hill High School."

User avatar
CornCobPipes
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 620 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by CornCobPipes » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:41 am

In the case they missed it right


KICK ASS!!!

EastHallApp
Posts: 4635
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:34 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Raleigh
Has thanked: 1647 times
Been thanked: 1361 times

Re: Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by EastHallApp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:50 am

I predict Temple rolls in this one. Something like 28-3 sounds about right.



NewApp
Posts: 3648
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:51 am

CornCobPipes wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:41 am
In the case they missed it right
:?:

The DISH guide didn't say it wasn't live. My bad. :oops:
Last edited by NewApp on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.


Gonzo said: "His high school-aged kids will forgive him for making them move when they park their brand new porches at Chapel Hill High School."

NewApp
Posts: 3648
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:53 am

EastHallApp wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:50 am
I predict Temple rolls in this one. Something like 28-3 sounds about right.
The score at the moment is 6-0 in favor of Temple.


Gonzo said: "His high school-aged kids will forgive him for making them move when they park their brand new porches at Chapel Hill High School."

User avatar
CornCobPipes
Posts: 897
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 pm
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 620 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by CornCobPipes » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:54 am

Hey it happens....I do stuff like that all the time.... sorry to poop your viewing. Don't look it up and enjoy


KICK ASS!!!

NewApp
Posts: 3648
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 238 times

Re: Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:58 am

CornCobPipes wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:54 am
Hey it happens....I do stuff like that all the time.... sorry to poop your viewing. Don't look it up and enjoy
I'm not watching it. My 12 year old is in another room.


Gonzo said: "His high school-aged kids will forgive him for making them move when they park their brand new porches at Chapel Hill High School."

CVAPP
Posts: 1033
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:45 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: Catawba Valley
Has thanked: 511 times
Been thanked: 207 times

Re: Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by CVAPP » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:38 pm

EastHallApp wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:50 am
I predict Temple rolls in this one. Something like 28-3 sounds about right.
Last night I dreamed I was watching this game and that was the final score. I hope this does not ruin it for anyone.



AppSt94
Posts: 2489
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm
School: Appalachian State
Location: Palmetto, FL
Has thanked: 467 times
Been thanked: 405 times

Re: Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by AppSt94 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Did anyone notice that ESPN ran a promo graphic of their Saturday triple header late 3rd, early 4th quarter. The graphic showed all three games with the matchups. The announcer mentioned both teams in each of the two earlier matchups. Then he said and in the DG Bowl, Toledo is looking for it's 12th win. No mention of us.
Last edited by AppSt94 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.



BUTCH1991
Posts: 1053
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:53 am
School: Appalachian State
Location: High Point
Has thanked: 467 times
Been thanked: 204 times

Re: Gasparilla Bowl

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:01 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:58 pm
Did anyone notice that ESPN ran a promo graphic of their Saturday triple header late 3rd, early 4th quarter. The graphic showed all three games with the matchups. The announcer mentioned both teams in each of the two earlier matchups. Then he said and in the DG Bowl, Toledo is looking for it's 12 12th win. No mention of us.
I heard that



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Schools' Athletics”

  • Who is online
  • In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests

    Most users ever online was 1551 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:31 pm

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests