• Birthdays

Ohio State Incident

NewApp
Posts: 5043
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 469 times
Been thanked: 462 times
Contact:

Ohio State Incident

Unread post by NewApp » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:34 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ohio-state ... 02302.html

A pair of Ohio State football players were charged with first-degree rape and kidnapping after an alleged incident at their apartment last week, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

Cornerback Amir Riep, 21, and safety Jahsen Wint, 21, were charged on Tuesday in Franklin County Municipal Court in Ohio. Warrants were issued for their arrests. An Ohio State spokesman confirmed that they are aware of the charges and arrests, and said the two have been suspended from all team activities.

Per the report, the victim allegedly was hanging out Feb. 4 at Riep’s apartment that he shares with Wint when they began having consensual sex. The woman then reportedly stopped and told Riep that she wanted to be done, which is when Wint allegedly walked into the room and asked if he could join.

Wint then allegedly “grabbed the woman by the neck and forced her onto her hands and knees and then raped her,” while Riep allegedly “held her in place by the hips and with his body while Wint forced oral sex,” per the Columbus Dispatch.



User avatar
appdaze
Posts: 2591
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: Ohio State Incident

Unread post by appdaze » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:56 pm

We all read the national news. Is there a point you are trying to make with this post?



User avatar
NO.2
Posts: 706
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:34 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: Ohio State Incident

Unread post by NO.2 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:15 pm

That'll shoot them up the Fulmer Cup rankings.



GoBoone
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:13 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: Ohio State Incident

Unread post by GoBoone » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:46 pm

NewApp wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:34 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ohio-state ... 02302.html

A pair of Ohio State football players were charged with first-degree rape and kidnapping after an alleged incident at their apartment last week, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

Cornerback Amir Riep, 21, and safety Jahsen Wint, 21, were charged on Tuesday in Franklin County Municipal Court in Ohio. Warrants were issued for their arrests. An Ohio State spokesman confirmed that they are aware of the charges and arrests, and said the two have been suspended from all team activities.

Per the report, the victim allegedly was hanging out Feb. 4 at Riep’s apartment that he shares with Wint when they began having consensual sex. The woman then reportedly stopped and told Riep that she wanted to be done, which is when Wint allegedly walked into the room and asked if he could join.

Wint then allegedly “grabbed the woman by the neck and forced her onto her hands and knees and then raped her,” while Riep allegedly “held her in place by the hips and with his body while Wint forced oral sex,” per the Columbus Dispatch.
How bout leaving the graphic description out of it dude. There are a lot of kids that read this forum.



NewApp
Posts: 5043
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 469 times
Been thanked: 462 times
Contact:

Re: Ohio State Incident

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:48 pm

appdaze wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:56 pm
We all read the national news. Is there a point you are trying to make with this post?

Other Schools' Athletics.



NewApp
Posts: 5043
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 469 times
Been thanked: 462 times
Contact:

Re: Ohio State Incident

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:48 pm

GoBoone wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:46 pm
NewApp wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:34 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ohio-state ... 02302.html

A pair of Ohio State football players were charged with first-degree rape and kidnapping after an alleged incident at their apartment last week, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

Cornerback Amir Riep, 21, and safety Jahsen Wint, 21, were charged on Tuesday in Franklin County Municipal Court in Ohio. Warrants were issued for their arrests. An Ohio State spokesman confirmed that they are aware of the charges and arrests, and said the two have been suspended from all team activities.

Per the report, the victim allegedly was hanging out Feb. 4 at Riep’s apartment that he shares with Wint when they began having consensual sex. The woman then reportedly stopped and told Riep that she wanted to be done, which is when Wint allegedly walked into the room and asked if he could join.

Wint then allegedly “grabbed the woman by the neck and forced her onto her hands and knees and then raped her,” while Riep allegedly “held her in place by the hips and with his body while Wint forced oral sex,” per the Columbus Dispatch.
How bout leaving the graphic description out of it dude. There are a lot of kids that read this forum.
1. I didn't write the article
2. Just cut and pasted



User avatar
appdaze
Posts: 2591
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: Ohio State Incident

Unread post by appdaze » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:11 pm

As you said champ, all you did was cut and paste something from the national news. You didn't comment on it at all. So in other words, there was and still is no point in your post.

As far as you cutting and pasting, what he is saying is that you could have left that part out.

I suppose cutting and pasting national news is just your way of keeping up your post count again. You should just create another persona named to NationalNewsApp.



NewApp
Posts: 5043
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am
School: Appalachian State
Has thanked: 469 times
Been thanked: 462 times
Contact:

Re: Ohio State Incident

Unread post by NewApp » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:01 pm

appdaze wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:11 pm
As you said champ, all you did was cut and paste something from the national news. You didn't comment on it at all. So in other words, there was and still is no point in your post.

As far as you cutting and pasting, what he is saying is that you could have left that part out.

I suppose cutting and pasting national news is just your way of keeping up your post count again. You should just create another persona named to NationalNewsApp.
LOL Last two months, I wasn't even in the top 5 on the chart. You are the only one interested in the post count.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Schools' Athletics”

  • Who is online
  • In total there are 27 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 27 guests

    Most users ever online was 1927 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:27 am

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests