Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Liberty Releases New Branding In Advance Of FBS Move

HkyMtneer
School: Appalachian State

Liberty Releases New Branding In Advance Of FBS Move

Unread post by HkyMtneer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:47 am

Liberty released new branding yesterday "prior to the anticipated advancement of Liberty’s athletic program to the highest levels of NCAA competition over the next few years." I think the timing also has to do with the movement of the Flames Sports Network (LFSN) to more of a national profile with it's inclusion on DISH, Direct, and many cable operators around the country this summer/fall. Linked below is the full release with all of the new/revised brandmarks.

http://www.liberty.edu/index.cfm?PID=18495&MID=81170

appmaj

Re: Liberty Releases New Branding In Advance Of FBS Move

Unread post by appmaj » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:14 am

The bird changed sweaters

HkyMtneer

Unread post by HkyMtneer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 am

appmaj wrote:The bird changed sweaters
He sure did! Sparky the Eagle is now sporting a new color.

ASU-FTW

Unread post by ASU-FTW » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:48 am

We need a Liberty section on this folder for the three people who care about Liberty. Hell, next thing we know we're going to have a bunch of Liberty fans register to discuss their school, much like the Charlotte fans.

I'm beginning to think the OP is trolling us...

HkyMtneer

Unread post by HkyMtneer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:53 am

ASU-FTW wrote:We need a Liberty section on this folder for the three people who care about Liberty. Hell, next thing we know we're going to have a bunch of Liberty fans register to discuss their school, much like the Charlotte fans.

You do see that my Liberty posts are in the "Other Schools Athletics" forum don't you? I'm pretty sure anyone can post anything relating to any other schools athletics in this forum. My other school of interest is Liberty, therefore, if I wish to post things about Liberty that I feel *some fellow Mountaineers might like to peruse then I am certainly welcome to do so. Just as equally, if you don't want to read information surrounding Liberty then don't open the thread, or click the link, or better yet...if you don't want to read things about UNCC, or UNC, or Elon, or anyone besides ASU then simply don't visit the "Other Schools Athletics" forum. Problem solved.

MountainMan

Unread post by MountainMan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:28 am

Hope they didn't pay much for the rebranding. The change is certainly nothing dramatic, maybe a few of the letters/logos/outlines a bit bolder/stronger so they show up better on TV? Bottom line, give me a graphic designer, a computer, and about two hours, and could have had them all fixed up for about $1000. Wouldn't surprise me, however, if they paid upwards of $50,000 and waited 6 months for the results.

ASU-FTW

Unread post by ASU-FTW » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:53 am

HkyMtneer wrote:
ASU-FTW wrote:We need a Liberty section on this folder for the three people who care about Liberty. Hell, next thing we know we're going to have a bunch of Liberty fans register to discuss their school, much like the Charlotte fans.

You do see that my Liberty posts are in the "Other Schools Athletics" forum don't you? I'm pretty sure anyone can post anything relating to any other schools athletics in this forum. My other school of interest is Liberty, therefore, if I wish to post things about Liberty that I feel *some fellow Mountaineers might like to peruse then I am certainly welcome to do so. Just as equally, if you don't want to read information surrounding Liberty then don't open the thread, or click the link, or better yet...if you don't want to read things about UNCC, or UNC, or Elon, or anyone besides ASU then simply don't visit the "Other Schools Athletics" forum. Problem solved.
My mistake. I had woken up recently and must not have noticed what folder this was in (just accessed it from the recent topics window). You could say I was in a bit of a grumpy mood as well..

Appsolutely

Unread post by Appsolutely » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 am

ASU-FTW wrote:
HkyMtneer wrote:

My mistake. I had woken up recently and must not have noticed what folder this was in (just accessed it from the recent topics window). You could say I was in a bit of a grumpy mood as well..
So, what you're saying is, you were just being a vaginal probe when you went off on that earlier post.
"I’ve always said the program is bigger than me, any one player or any one coach."--Scott Satterfield

HkyMtneer

Unread post by HkyMtneer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:51 am

ASU-FTW wrote:
HkyMtneer wrote:

I understand, FTW. It happens to all of us...and the "recent posts" layout sometimes makes it easy to forget what forum you are actually looking at. I hope the morning finds you with an improving mood, it takes a few cups of joe for me to be my "normal" self.

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:55 am

Appsolutely wrote:
ASU-FTW wrote:
HkyMtneer wrote:

So, what you're saying is, you were just being a vaginal probe when you went off on that earlier post.
Damn!

I clicked on this thread for the sole purpose of typing vaginal probe.

MAD Doctor

Unread post by MAD Doctor » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:10 am

OK. Red sweater should secure an SEC invite.
Get your tickets for Atlanta in 2016. Send a non-refundable donation of $1200 to Beat BAMA, c/o Jerry Falwell, Jr., Lynchburg,VA. So you don't forget, send before midnight tomorrow. Operators are standing by.
:lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Schools' Athletics”