Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

ULL and Ark St

McLeansvilleAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Re: ULL and Ark St

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:02 pm

Rekdiver wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:46 pm
Well the rest of the SunBelt is rising to our level. Arky State, ULL, SoAlA... TxSt in a loss . And this bozo on UNCCs site says it an embarrassment to lose to a lesser conference.....And Napier is a better Coach than the Club Lit DJ
I have been on their board a bit and trying to be respectful since it is their board.

I know all fan bases have their moments with individual illogical fans that are not thinking rationally and collectively that can happen even more so as a few can move the group needle more than should be allowed by the group.

But there are some on that board that really are at a level that are hard to understand. Clit is one thing and it is easy to put more emphasis on his silly posts than deserve but there are a few others that just make posts that are not really grounded in reality.

I can only hope we as App fans can lose with a bit of grace and dignity and class that some of those on the Charlotte board can not seem to be able to do themselves.

There are some reasonable fans on their board and part of the problem is that their board only has a fraction of active members of this board. Those few do skew the tone of many posts.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

appchicago
School: Appalachian State

Re: ULL and Ark St

Unread post by appchicago » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:19 pm

Rekdiver wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:46 pm
And this bozo on UNCCs site says it an embarrassment to lose to a lesser conference
I mean no disrespect, but we really don’t need to worry much about anything to that effect that is said by anyone affiliated with UNCC says. They have now had three opportunities to establish their bragging rights over us, and while two of the three have been valiant efforts at times... scoreboard.

They don’t have much experience being football fans, and to point at a program like App and think that losing to us is embarrassing because of our conference affiliation—a conference that has proven itself equal or superior to CUSA for several consecutive seasons—is so laughable that it’s almost adorable.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Schools' Athletics”