Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Eric Church

ah59396
School: Appalachian State

Eric Church

Unread post by ah59396 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:15 pm

Not that I needed more reasons to dislike this bum, but geez.

YNWA

appstatealum

Re: Eric Church

Unread post by appstatealum » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:24 pm

Oh God...not this again. I just choose to ignore him and act like he doesn’t exist. He’s a black eye to our school and is the epitome of the old distorted mindset that App State isn’t worth acknowledgement as a superior program. I think Carolina students should be wearing App football gear around campus.
The Appalachian State

BeauFoster

Unread post by BeauFoster » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:30 pm

Personally I don’t care who he cheers for or what he does with his time and money. It’s literally of no interest to me, and has no impact on my life or happiness whatsoever. For anyone who lets this bother them for more than .5 seconds, close your browser, find a hammer, and repeatedly smack yourself in the head until you no longer remember why you were mad in the first place.
Give 'em hell!

BUTCH1991

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:40 pm

Well, we're not in the Orange Bowl, so he couldn't do that for us. Mack Brown and him are friends and he will also pull for Carolina, so who cares. Get our administration to ask him to do things, I'm sure he will. Do none of you pull for other teams also? I doubt it. Hell, I'm pulling for State right now and Carolina later. He happens to be in a position that people will want him to do things, all we can do is sit here and watch games. Get over it.

AppStateMtneer

Unread post by AppStateMtneer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:43 pm

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:59 pm

Cant believe a celebrity didn’t want to appear at the MB bowl.

Don’t forget App fans turned their back on the intro song he offered for the football team.

ah59396

Unread post by ah59396 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:08 pm

BeauFoster wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:30 pm
Personally I don’t care who he cheers for or what he does with his time and money. It’s literally of no interest to me, and has no impact on my life or happiness whatsoever. For anyone who lets this bother them for more than .5 seconds, close your browser, find a hammer, and repeatedly smack yourself in the head until you no longer remember why you were mad in the first place.
I let this bother me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s the only thing I think about.
YNWA

ah59396

Unread post by ah59396 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:09 pm

BUTCH1991 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:40 pm
Well, we're not in the Orange Bowl, so he couldn't do that for us. Mack Brown and him are friends and he will also pull for Carolina, so who cares. Get our administration to ask him to do things, I'm sure he will. Do none of you pull for other teams also? I doubt it. Hell, I'm pulling for State right now and Carolina later. He happens to be in a position that people will want him to do things, all we can do is sit here and watch games. Get over it.
Sorry I only pull for App State.
YNWA

Stonewall

Unread post by Stonewall » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:15 pm

Eric who?

BUTCH1991

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:17 pm

ah59396 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:09 pm
BUTCH1991 wrote:
I'll call BS - unless you don't watch any other games, I'm willing to be you pull for other teams.

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Dude is trying to sell his music. Anything that gets his name out there keeps people buying his music. Using UNC as way to keep his name out there is a good marketing scheme. Its not about the schools, its about the money and making more of it. If I were in his shoes I would probably do the same thing. When I continue to bring loads of money home to create generational wealth I would have a smile on my face even when reading about butt hurt sports fans who think that anyone who walks on the campus of a university somehow owes them a life time of loyalty.

ah59396

Unread post by ah59396 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:22 pm

BUTCH1991 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:17 pm
ah59396 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:09 pm
BUTCH1991 wrote:
I'll call BS - unless you don't watch any other games, I'm willing to be you pull for other teams.
You’d be wrong. I was a UNC fan until the day I got accepted to App State many years ago. Now I cheer for them to lose and fold the program. Along with all our instate rivals.

It’s App State and no one else.
YNWA

ah59396

Unread post by ah59396 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:24 pm

appdaze wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:21 pm
Dude is trying to sell his music. Anything that gets his name out there keeps people buying his music. Using UNC as way to keep his name out there is a good marketing scheme. Its not about the schools, its about the money and making more of it. If I were in his shoes I would probably do the same thing. When I continue to bring loads of money home to create generational wealth I would have a smile on my face even when reading about butt hurt sports fans who think that anyone who walks on the campus of a university somehow owes them a life time of loyalty.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selling_out
YNWA

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:32 pm

ah59396 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:24 pm
appdaze wrote:
Sellout to what? To App? He doesn't owe Appalachian State anything. No one does. If any of us, and I mean Any of us were in a position to create generational wealth for our families we would all do it regardless of what BS you say on here. I am happy for his success and what he can do for his family and the organizations he donates money to. But by all means, continue to cry behind a keyboard on a message board to stoke some absurd idea that he is a sellout and somehow owes loyalty to a school.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:36 pm

ah59396 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:08 pm
BeauFoster wrote:
I let this bother me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s the only thing I think about.
And you call yourself an App fan. Not only do I do all the above I am also selling all my worldly possessions so I can travel around and hound Eric about his choice of fandom.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

ah59396

Unread post by ah59396 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:39 pm

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:36 pm
ah59396 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:08 pm
BeauFoster wrote:
And you call yourself an App fan. Not only do I do all the above I am also selling all my worldly possessions so I can travel around and hound Eric about his choice of fandom.
I actually hide outside his house and strategically place App State apparel around as a reminder to him.
YNWA

ah59396

Unread post by ah59396 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:40 pm

appdaze wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:32 pm
ah59396 wrote:
appdaze wrote:
Sellout to what? To App? He doesn't owe Appalachian State anything. No one does. If any of us, and I mean Any of us were in a position to create generational wealth for our families we would all do it regardless of what BS you say on here. I am happy for his success and what he can do for his family and the organizations he donates money to. But by all means, continue to cry behind a keyboard on a message board to stoke some absurd idea that he is a sellout and somehow owes loyalty to a school.
Certainly you must appreciate the irony of telling me I’m crying and butthurt while subsequently crying and being butthurt about my post.
YNWA

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:47 pm

ah59396 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:40 pm
appdaze wrote:
ah59396 wrote:
appdaze wrote:
Certainly you must appreciate the irony of telling me I’m crying and butthurt while subsequently crying and being butthurt about my post.
Ha, so you actually have nothing of substance about any of this so you try to turn some imaginary table on me. I wouldn't call what I am doing being butthurt, I would call it call you out on being ridiculous. You can call it whatever you want. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I would recommend charging Eric Church rent for that space in your head.

ah59396

Unread post by ah59396 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:54 pm

appdaze wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:47 pm
ah59396 wrote:
appdaze wrote:
ah59396 wrote:
appdaze wrote:
Ha, so you actually have nothing of substance about any of this so you try to turn some imaginary table on me. I wouldn't call what I am doing being butthurt, I would call it call you out on being ridiculous. You can call it whatever you want. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I would recommend charging Eric Church rent for that space in your head.
Listen, he’s a bum. All non-app State fans are bums. My UNCC brother in law? Bum.

Eric Church and people that attended App but don’t cheer for App are ESPECIALLY bums.

If there’s one place where I can jokingly come complain about this particular bum, you’d think it’d be here, Yosef’s Cabin. But we’ve got white knights like you here to defend his honor. If me rightfully calling Church a bum bothers you, ignore it.
YNWA

appdaze

Unread post by appdaze » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:05 pm

ah59396 wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:54 pm
appdaze wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:47 pm
ah59396 wrote:
appdaze wrote:
Listen, he’s a bum. All non-app State fans are bums. My UNCC brother in law? Bum.

Eric Church and people that attended App but don’t cheer for App are ESPECIALLY bums.

If there’s one place where I can jokingly come complain about this particular bum, you’d think it’d be here, Yosef’s Cabin. But we’ve got white knights like you here to defend his honor. If me rightfully calling Church a bum bothers you, ignore it.
You are quite the joker indeed, because you the feelings by some of this board toward EC are quite real. But you can hide behind a "joke" premise if you'd like. "White knight," hardly. Rightfully calling him a bum? Now there is a good joke. I'm glad you finally got to the punch like that only what you think is right matters. I applaud you for your honesty. If me calling you out bothers you, ignore it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Schools' Athletics”