Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Huge thanks to T-dog

Yosef
Site Admin
School: Appalachian State

Huge thanks to T-dog

Unread post by Yosef » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Hopefully everyone gets a chance to read T-dog's last blog here. He's been a fantastic contributor over the past years and has had the creativity to go down so many different avenues that I only wish I had the thought and ability to do. He's been the reason many of our fans have found the site and he provides great insights and information into all sports, not just football. T-dog's articles are truly going to be missed. A small part of me hopes that we have somehow helped provide T-dog a launching pad to get the dream job he discusses in his blog.

To that point, we are now on the ropes looking for someone (or a few) to help contribute blogs going forward. The hole t-dog leaves is big and it won't be filled easily or likely by one person, but if anyone is interested or knows anyone that may be interested in blogging about anything Appalachian State athletics related, please do send them our way. As I believe t-dog can attest to, the right person will have the opportunity to blog about anything as long as it is Appalachian related and not rated IN-MA (internet mature - yep I might have made that up, not sure). There is no mandate nor is there anything that is off limits. You'll also have as much support as you need from us whether it's creative support, connection support, or simple got your back support.

Lastly format is completely open as well. T-dog blogs. Prefer to make video blogs? Great! Podcasts? Great! Funny? Serious? The options are limitless. Without any new contributors stepping forward, we'll likely end up having the forum be the main page and driving all traffic to the forum, which is ok too.

Thanks again for all of your hard work T-dog. Your contributions were appreciated more than you know and read by so many fans. There will always be an empty rocking chair on our porch if you ever want to take a seat again in the future, no matter how short that stay may be. Good luck in your new endeavors!

HighlandsApp

Re: Huge thanks to T-dog

Unread post by HighlandsApp » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Thank you and good luck on your new job, T-dog.

App74

Unread post by App74 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:34 pm

T-Dog: Thanks for sharing your fervor for App with us. Glad I had the pleasure of meeting you when you got off the bowl bus. Best wishes going forward!

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:47 pm

Met T-Dog at the Miami game. We were chatting as the Miami buses passed us on Rivers Street. Cool dude that rocked a bow tie.
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

YesAppCan

Unread post by YesAppCan » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:44 am

Thanks for the work over the years... All in the name of trying to give our great school something we never had before... It takes a lot of "T-Dogs" out there to continue to elevate our product here at Appalachian. Wishing you the best going forward Thomas!

proasu89

Unread post by proasu89 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:27 am

Yes indeed, thanks for all the good reads!

HighPointApp

Unread post by HighPointApp » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:59 am

Thanks for everything T-Dog!! Best of luck to you.
Give 'em Hell!
Class of ‘96

AppFan11

Unread post by AppFan11 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Hey Thomas, I always appreciated your diligence in looking up obscure historical info. I also looked forward to your position on key issues
while I may not have agreed, I respected your effort. You did much to advance the content of the Cabin and for that I am grateful. I wish you all the best with your budding career. Thanks so much!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”