Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

SportsWrAPP 90.5 WASU

App91
School: Appalachian State

Re: SportsWrAPP 90.5 WASU

Unread post by App91 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:05 am

BUTCH1991 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
BUTCH1991 wrote:
CheckYosef94 wrote:
EastHallApp wrote:Funny to me how mad some fans get about stuff like this. I know/know of many college athletes who cheer for a team besides (sometimes more than) the school where they play(ed).
And that's fine. The problem here is that they used an App twitter account to cheer for another team.

That's only part of the problem. Guarantee if that had been a darker blue or a red color, not nearly the reaction from our fans.
They don't look down their noses at us nor block programs for ASU like UNC does.
Really? Royal blue looks down their noses at everyone. They don't block programs, but there's a good chance the boys in red do and they also look down at us.
Uh, they most CERTAINLY do, and for you to say that shows you do not know how they work. They are the absolute worst. Could not wear App gear at the Derm/App state game this year as i was sitting in Donor areas.

App91

Unread post by App91 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:09 am

NewApp wrote:
/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 wrote:
Appdoggy wrote:
NewApp wrote:
Appdoggy wrote:
+1. Also UNC is the only of the 3 programs mentioned that have scheduled App...
Oh, really? We beat Duke in basketball and have played State 3 or 4 times in football and basketball. Sorry to hurt your baby blue sensitivities.

Oh wow, you really got me...
We've played all three school in basketball in the last 5 years. That's not what I'm talking about.
I'm speaking to how UNC is the only of the three schools who have scheduled us in football since we have gone FBS.
But the thread was started because of a UNC BASKETBALL victory picture. I can assure you most UNC basketball fans are not UNC football fans. Also, worth mentioning Wake is the first P5 state school to schedule us since being in FBS. If we're including Duke in the conversation we must also include the other major private school.
Yep, I agree, but Wake wasn't one of the ones he mentioned. I've always respected Wake for playing us 22 times and soon to be 23.
Wake aka Switzerland = neutral

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 am

App91 wrote:
BUTCH1991 wrote:
NewApp wrote:
BUTCH1991 wrote:
CheckYosef94 wrote:
And that's fine. The problem here is that they used an App twitter account to cheer for another team.

That's only part of the problem. Guarantee if that had been a darker blue or a red color, not nearly the reaction from our fans.
They don't look down their noses at us nor block programs for ASU like UNC does.
Really? Royal blue looks down their noses at everyone. They don't block programs, but there's a good chance the boys in red do and they also look down at us.
Uh, they most CERTAINLY do, and for you to say that shows you do not know how they work. They are the absolute worst. Could not wear App gear at the Derm/App state game this year as i was sitting in Donor areas.
Did Duke block our PhD in Psychology program as well as various others?
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:57 am

I would have blocked a PhD in Psychology!!!! Last thing I need is a bunch of "How does that make you feel" people walking around Boone!!!!

NewApp

Unread post by NewApp » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Rekdiver wrote:I would have blocked a PhD in Psychology!!!! Last thing I need is a bunch of "How does that make you feel" people walking around Boone!!!!
Well, we don't have a law, medical, or dental school. We need some professional degree program.
Psychologists make good money.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Rekdiver wrote:I would have blocked a PhD in Psychology!!!! Last thing I need is a bunch of "How does that make you feel" people walking around Boone!!!!
Bull's already out of the pen on that one. No need to close the gate.
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”