Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Post Replies

Yosef
Site Admin
School: Appalachian State

Post Replies

Unread post by Yosef » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:47 pm

By request - anytime you post in a topic you will automatically be emailed when someone else replies. If you do not wish to receive emails when you get replies, you can either turn it off for certain posts you make or you can turn it off by default for all posts you make.

To do turn it off for a single post, when in the reply screen, simply scroll down and uncheck the box next to 'Notify me when a reply is posted'. To make this always unmarked (at which point you can simply check the box to get replies emailed to you in the future), go to your user profile, go to the 'Board Preferences' tab, click on 'Edit posting defaults' in the left hand menu, and select 'No' next to 'Notify me upon replies by default'.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

kiddbrewer

Re: Post Replies

Unread post by kiddbrewer » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:29 am

I appreciate your efforts and 89's efforts to make this board easier to use. Athough, in my opinion, nothing will replace the "old" MMB, you guys are certainly doing everything you can to at least make it a smooth transition.

HighPointApp

Unread post by HighPointApp » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:49 am

Done! That was easy! Thanks for all of your hard work on the transition to the new board.
Give 'em Hell!
Class of ‘96

JCline0429

Unread post by JCline0429 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:44 am

kiddbrewer wrote:I appreciate your efforts and 89's efforts to make this board easier to use. Athough, in my opinion, nothing will replace the "old" MMB, you guys are certainly doing everything you can to at least make it a smooth transition.
I agree. This one is hard to navigate.
a.k.a JC0429

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”