Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Finally a Psych Professional Degree

NewApp
School: Appalachian State

Finally a Psych Professional Degree

Unread post by NewApp » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:11 pm

Newsletter from Chancellor Everts:

In March, Appalachian received approval from the University of North Carolina Board of Governors to establish a Doctor of Psychology program, with a primary goal of training students in clinical psychology to serve rural populations. We plan to begin admitting students in fall 2019.

J. Tyler Ramsey ’16, pictured above, is one of many of our graduates making headlines with research in the health sciences arena.

I bring your attention to these two items as they are illustrative of our pledge last fall to meet certain UNC System strategic goals over the next five years. Among our performance goals — increasing enrollment among rural and low- income students, as well as in critical workforce programs such as health care, STEM and teacher education.

I am proud to report we are ahead of the performance goals set for us in seven of the nine areas. I am confident we will meet, if not exceed, these goals as they are consistent with our founders’ mission to increase access to education for those students who otherwise would not have the opportunity to achieve a college education.

April in review:
Global Learning
Posted April 4, 2018

These Clinical Psychologists make good bread (in the vernacular of Maynard G Krebbs).
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

firemoose
School: Appalachian State

Re: Finally a Psych Professional Degree

Unread post by firemoose » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:08 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”