Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

ignore button?

appbio91
School: Appalachian State

ignore button?

Unread post by appbio91 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Is there an ignore button on this new board. I am getting tired of reading the Jerry is senile and FBS or bust from the same people. :(

ASU-FTW

Re: ignore button?

Unread post by ASU-FTW » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:06 pm

*Edited out*

^ Come on now, why'd my gif get deleted?
Last edited by ASU-FTW on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:08 pm

appbio91 wrote:Is there an ignore button on this new board. I am getting tired of reading the Jerry is senile and FBS or bust from the same people. :(
I believe it's not reading them.
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

appbio91

Unread post by appbio91 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:19 pm

ASUMountaineer wrote:
appbio91 wrote:Is there an ignore button on this new board. I am getting tired of reading the Jerry is senile and FBS or bust from the same people. :(
It's like a frickin train wreck man. I can't look away. I am always surprised that the answer to every post is FBS or some other asinine statement that
adds nothing to the discussion. It's like being back in the early 2000's. You are with us or you are our enemy. Seriously there is no ignore or block or enemy button?

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 pm

appbio91 wrote:
ASUMountaineer wrote:
It's like a frickin train wreck man. I can't look away. I am always surprised that the answer to every post is FBS or some other asinine statement that
adds nothing to the discussion. It's like being back in the early 2000's. You are with us or you are our enemy. Seriously there is no ignore or block or enemy button?
:lol: I hear ya. I'm not sure if there is, I've never used an ignore button on message boards.
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

Yosef
Site Admin

Unread post by Yosef » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Simply click "Add Foe" under a user. It will not display that user's posts any longer. If you decide later on to read his/her posts - go to your user control panel and remove them from your foe list.

firemoose

Unread post by firemoose » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:43 pm

I'll help you out. Go into your user control panel, look under the friends and foes tab, and then manage foes. You can add members there which will then hide posts from them.

firemoose

Unread post by firemoose » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Yosef wrote:Simply click "Add Foe" under a user. It will not display that user's posts any longer. If you decide later on to read his/her posts - go to your user control panel and remove them from your foe list.
Sorry Yosef, I guess we were typing at the same time. :D
Besides your way is easier than mine.
Last edited by firemoose on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:45 pm

You can, but you'll be reduced to reading about BBQ, stadium cups and Jason Capel.
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

appbio91

Unread post by appbio91 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:14 pm

AppinVA wrote:
You can, but you'll be reduced to reading about BBQ, stadium cups and Jason Capel.
:lol: :lol: True!

appbio91

Unread post by appbio91 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Yosef wrote:Simply click "Add Foe" under a user. It will not display that user's posts any longer. If you decide later on to read his/her posts - go to your user control panel and remove them from your foe list.
Thanks. Foe seems strong, maybe it should be called idiot list.

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Instead of typing "Yosefscabin," try typing "facebook" or "yahoonews." Then you might find something that interests you. This is an Appalachian State forum.

appgrad

Unread post by appgrad » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Enjoy reading only about how it was only his assistants faults, how Jerry Moore was screwed by lying, evil men like Peacock and Cobb, and how excited people are for next year's home games with Samford and Elon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”