Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

2018 App State HOF Class

NoLongerLurking
School: Appalachian State

Re: 2018 App State HOF Class

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:53 pm

I'll chime in. Coach has been and is getting feeble to say the least. He is a gentle soul, and caring fella that always asks about how I am and thanks me for my service. I spend some time with him occasionally, my wife and I the only folks in the room with him. I trust what he believes. I will accept his side of the story as truth for himself. He speaks with conviction. I know reality may not line up for some of you, but Coach remains adamant he just wanted one more year. Maybe we could have beaten A&T if so. I'm proud of our great football program, and it breaks my heart the folks involved (all) haven't had a chance to passive aggressively or publicly make amends. Coach deserves a statue, and his name certainly needs to be somewhere on campus. We're supposed to float the New for small mouth soon, I will try to encourage him to come back home.

asu66
School: Appalachian State

Re: 2018 App State HOF Class

Unread post by asu66 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:04 pm

The Former Athletes Association has put together another strong class of inductees. As always, care was taken to include reps from both men's and women's sports and reps from both revenue and non-revenue sports. I'm personally pleased that two local athletes are being inducted--Anna Freeman-Healy and Wes Hobson. Also pleased that this class is composed of relatively recent grads. All of this fall's inductees are no-brainer selections whose "credentials" are undeniable. As others have stated, it will certainly be good to see Corey Lynch back on campus with his extended family in tow.

All of these inductees are family to us--The Appalachian State Family! Kudos to all for their selection for such a high university honor.
If it happens to the Apps, it happens to me!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”