It's that time of year when we begin thinking about the folks on the Yosef Club Advisory Board (YCAB) whose terms will end in December. That also means we're thinking of folks who would be good additions to the board.
What YCAB members do:
- Support The Yosef Club (YC) financially
- Enlist new YC members / donors
- Support all of our student-athletes
- Purchase season tickets
- Support the athletic department
- Meet in Boone 3 to 4 times per year
- Help with freshman orientation
Help with freshman move-in
What YCAB members do not do:
- Determine athletic department policies
- Get any special perqs for volunteering
- Provide significant input regarding athletic department decisions
YCAB is all about supporting our 450+ student-athletes and encouraging others to do so. Many of you have heard my fairly constant sermon regarding the importance of small donations to Yosef. If 50% of our alumni base gave $10 per month each year, we'd have close to $7,000,000 each year. We all know that we're not going to get 60,000 Yosef members any time soon. We do have the ability to reach 7,500 members over the next few years. For that we need Yosef ambassadors. That's YCAB and every one else in Yosef.
If you'd be interested in serving on YCAB, please PM me your contact info including your name, email, and phone number along with your graduation year from App and a little on your history with App and Yosef.
Thanks, all. #BeatUNCC
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. Strive for wisdom.