Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Carolina Hurricanes App Hat/Ticket package

MountaineerMafia
School: Appalachian State

Carolina Hurricanes App Hat/Ticket package

Unread post by MountaineerMafia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Not sure how many on here are also supporters of the Carolina Hurricanes but they ran a 'College Colors' program last year. Along with the ticket to the game fans were encouraged to wear team colors and also received a dual brand ball cap. Sadly, the only schools represented were Duke, NC State, UNC, & ECU. This year they expanded the schools to include App! (and others). The beanie is fairly basic but the Hurricanes connection is the 'warning flag' silver squares around the midway point of the hat and 'Canes' on the back.

Anyways, could be of interest to those that live in the Triangle and/or support the Hurricanes overall. I know the Triangle Alumni chapter put a game package together last season. This event could make it easier.

“I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid” ~ John Gotti

hotrod2001

Re: Carolina Hurricanes App Hat/Ticket package

Unread post by hotrod2001 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Western people are whining that they were left out...

mtnrmaineac

Unread post by mtnrmaineac » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:09 pm

Jeff Merritt, current President of the Alumni Council, runs PNC arena. Thank Jeff!

MountaineerMafia

Unread post by MountaineerMafia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:15 pm

hotrod2001 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:51 pm
Western people are whining that they were left out...
My guess is that they went with the schools who made the most noise about being left out last season. Guessing the Can'tamounts didn't have a high tally...
“I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid” ~ John Gotti

appstate77

Unread post by appstate77 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:47 pm

MountaineerMafia wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:45 pm
Not sure how many on here are also supporters of the Carolina Hurricanes but they ran a 'College Colors' program last year. Along with the ticket to the game fans were encouraged to wear team colors and also received a dual brand ball cap. Sadly, the only schools represented were Duke, NC State, UNC, & ECU. This year they expanded the schools to include App! (and others). The beanie is fairly basic but the Hurricanes connection is the 'warning flag' silver squares around the midway point of the hat and 'Canes' on the back.

Anyways, could be of interest to those that live in the Triangle and/or support the Hurricanes overall. I know the Triangle Alumni chapter put a game package together last season. This event could make it easier.

Im a Penguins fan....love black and gold.....but could be persuaded to see the 'canes for App gear.

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:59 pm

appstate77 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:47 pm
MountaineerMafia wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Im a Penguins fan....love black and gold.....but could be persuaded to see the 'canes for App gear.
Same and same. Go Pens!
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”