Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Coach Moore Tabloid

ASUMountaineer
School: Appalachian State

Re: Coach Moore Tabloid

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:56 am

Robert Norton wrote:jc, your support to ASU in time and money could not carry my "athletic supporter". I think that one went zooming over your head. You come up with whatever criteria you want to compare and we will see.
Feeling a little self-conscious today? Is that the need to once again bring up that you donate a lot of money. Didn't we all congratulate you before for doing so and feeling the need to brag about it. Get a clue man. I never agree with JCline, but only a sad person feels the need to pull the "I donate more money than you" card. :roll: WAJ.
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:58 am

AppState89 wrote:
robert asu article.jpg
The day someone who has lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and gives a lot more than me and tells me I don't support ASU because of the $$$$$$$$$$$$ can KISS MY APP A$$!!!!!!

I don't have the money to park in the stadium lot anymore, but I can tell everyone in APP Nation that I'm one of the biggest APP fans in this country. Once we move up and we have those 500 seasons, watch people FAIL TO show up....but....Robert will have his A$$ at the game even if we go 0-11.

Just counted all the ASU stuff I have in my den. 53 different ASU things....

GO APPS!!! Even the WD did an article on me several years ago when I was parking in the stadium lot.
I have no idea WTH that post is supposed to mean. :lol:
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

ggergg30

Unread post by ggergg30 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am

Jerry Moore's body of work speaks for itself.......none of us have ever given so much of their entire lives to the ASU we all know and love.......

TheMoody1

Unread post by TheMoody1 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 am

ggergg30 wrote:Jerry Moore's body of work speaks for itself.......none of us have ever given so much of their entire lives to the ASU we all know and love.......

Amen.

AppState89

Unread post by AppState89 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 am

I have no idea WTH that post is supposed to mean. :lol:[/quote]

It means the same as your post right before you replied back to this one. I idea of someone throwing out they give more money than someone else. I'm just saying even if we go 0-11, I will still be at the games even though I don't give enough to be in the stadium lot anymore.

Then I just went on and one about having so much ASU stuff in my den because I'm a huge fan. Bottom line, you don't have to be one of the biggest $$$ supports to be a 100% loyal fan. :) :)
AppState89 AKA Robert Martin :D :D

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:33 am

AppState89 wrote:It means the same as your post right before you replied back to this one. I idea of someone throwing out they give more money than someone else. I'm just saying even if we go 0-11, I will still be at the games even though I don't give enough to be in the stadium lot anymore.

Then I just went on and one about having so much ASU stuff in my den because I'm a huge fan. Bottom line, you don't have to be one of the biggest $$$ supports to be a 100% loyal fan. :) :)
Gotcha. Thanks! We're all Mountaineers!

BeauFoster

Unread post by BeauFoster » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:09 am

ggergg30 wrote:Jerry Moore's body of work speaks for itself.......none of us have ever given so much of their entire lives to the ASU we all know and love.......

Holy crap! A Gerg sighting! It's like a Yeti...you rarely see him in the wild
Give 'em hell!

AppinVA

Unread post by AppinVA » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:14 pm

BeauFoster wrote:

Wonder if every one of his pictures is out of focus.

Welcome back to my favorite hippie.
"Some people call me hillbilly. Some people call me mountain man. You can call me Appalachian. Appalachian's what I am."-- Del McCoury Band

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:38 pm

BeauFoster wrote:

When you do come across one of those ggergg sightings, you are almost certainly in the wild! Ggergg, it's good to hear you type!
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”