Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Some General Questions

Appster99
School: Appalachian State

Re: Some General Questions

Unread post by Appster99 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:38 pm

Appstate88 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:36 pm
Just log in. I already know my parking (river street parking deck) and seats 203 section.
We are neighbors in that. I also park in the Rivers St. deck and sit in 203.

McLeansvilleAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Re: Some General Questions

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:36 pm

PoplarHillApp wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:23 am
I had a very bad experience with someone in the Yosef Office (that is no longer employed there) four years or so ago. That experience is why I am no longer a Yosef Club member.

He essentially treated me like a collection agency over obtaining my contribution, and told me "that it takes a lot of money to put a championship football product on the field and if you want to be a part of it, you have to pay to play." He was very rude and unprofessional. When I complained to someone else in the Club concerning how I was addressed and talked to, I was told that someone would be contacting me to resolve the issue. Needless to say, I was never contacted back by anyone. Thus, feeling that my contributions and membership meant nothing and were not appreciated by the university or the Yosef Club, I have not rejoined.
I hate to hear this. I'll relate a different story. Last week I sent in a few dollars to the departments my wife and I were part of and I got a personal note from someone in the College of Arts and Sciences today. It looked to be hand-written and not just a printout with a nice font. And it was not very much money I donated. If you don't feel appreciated by the Yosef Club then at least give to the academic side. I can't promise a hand-written note but I certainly felt appreciated today.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”