Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Yosef needs YOU!!

scatman77

Yosef needs YOU!!

Unread post by scatman77 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:04 pm

Dear Yosef Club Members:

The renewal season for 2020 has begun! Please know we offer a variety of payment plans that cater to different needs. When renewing your membership please go online or contact the Yosef Club staff regarding our different payment options at (828) 262-3108.

As a reminder, we are on the calendar year and need members to pay 50% of their pledge by June 30, and the remainder of their pledge by December of 2020. Please CLICK HERE to see the 2020 Yosef Club Membership form! (I copied/pasted this from my email so this link does not work)

Our goal is to have over 4,000 members in 2020. Please keep in mind that our Each One Reach One initiative now has a priority point incentive. If current members find new members they can receive either 5 or 10 priority points depending on the level each new member joins! Please notify the Yosef Club staff if you find and sign up a new member!

We also have a Mountaineer Scholarship Incentive (MSI) in place for 2020, where active members who increase their Yosef Club donation from 2019 receive double points on the increased amount.

Lastly, our Impact Guide with information regarding the upcoming year will be mailed out in the coming weeks. Following our Impact Guide will be our donor packet with this years gifts at qualifying levels.

Thank you all for your support and we hope you will continue to Make An Impact on our student-athletes!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!
We don't slide at Appalachian State. It's a sign of weakness.

appstate77
School: Appalachian State

Re: Yosef needs YOU!!

Unread post by appstate77 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:26 pm

Just renewed for 2020......and football season tickets as well. GO APPS!

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:51 pm

Giving my donation money to the Walker College of Business this year. If funds are there end of the year I will put towards Yosef Club.
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

ericsaid

Unread post by ericsaid » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:54 am

scatman77 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:04 pm
Dear Yosef Club Members:

The renewal season for 2020 has begun! Please know we offer a variety of payment plans that cater to different needs. When renewing your membership please go online or contact the Yosef Club staff regarding our different payment options at (828) 262-3108.

As a reminder, we are on the calendar year and need members to pay 50% of their pledge by June 30, and the remainder of their pledge by December of 2020. Please CLICK HERE to see the 2020 Yosef Club Membership form! (I copied/pasted this from my email so this link does not work)

Our goal is to have over 4,000 members in 2020. Please keep in mind that our Each One Reach One initiative now has a priority point incentive. If current members find new members they can receive either 5 or 10 priority points depending on the level each new member joins! Please notify the Yosef Club staff if you find and sign up a new member!

We also have a Mountaineer Scholarship Incentive (MSI) in place for 2020, where active members who increase their Yosef Club donation from 2019 receive double points on the increased amount.

Lastly, our Impact Guide with information regarding the upcoming year will be mailed out in the coming weeks. Following our Impact Guide will be our donor packet with this years gifts at qualifying levels.

Thank you all for your support and we hope you will continue to Make An Impact on our student-athletes!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!
What is your penetration rate on phone calls? Apparently some people who don't frequent message boards are miffed by the lack of official communication.

scatman77

Unread post by scatman77 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:23 am

ericsaid wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:54 am
scatman77 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:04 pm
Dear Yosef Club Members:

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!
What is your penetration rate on phone calls? Apparently some people who don't frequent message boards are miffed by the lack of official communication.
While I’m not on any official YC board or an officer I received this email. I just copied and pasted. That being said I do not know what, if, or how many phone calls are made on the behalf of the YC. I know the general fund makes periodic calls and you can specific your dollars to the YC. I am on the FAA board.
We don't slide at Appalachian State. It's a sign of weakness.

mikeyosef

Unread post by mikeyosef » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:42 am

We've been members of the Yosef club for a few years now and have donated to the University off and on since we graduated. If only 4,000 people join the Yosef Club it means less than 3.5% of living alumni would be members. That assumes only alumni are members and that can't be right. Come on people, it's not that expensive to join at a lower level and many current members, myself included, can afford to donate at a higher level.

mike87

Unread post by mike87 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:50 pm

mikeyosef wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:42 am
We've been members of the Yosef club for a few years now and have donated to the University off and on since we graduated. If only 4,000 people join the Yosef Club it means less than 3.5% of living alumni would be members. That assumes only alumni are members and that can't be right. Come on people, it's not that expensive to join at a lower level and many current members, myself included, can afford to donate at a higher level.
Mike has it right. If you love it enough to come to a message board then pay for your entertainment by signing up. (or moving up)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”