Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Help out a pre-K App alumna

McLeansvilleAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Help out a pre-K App alumna

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:39 pm

My oldest daughter (DaughterofMcLeansvilleAppFan) is hoping to have some letters sent to her pre-K class (email is fine.) She teaches at Kings Creek in Caldwell County.

One of my letters to her students was about the train tracks in Caldwell County. (A surprising topic from me to be sure.) If can be about anything, but the kids love getting letters in their mailbox for my daughter to read to the class. I can't keep up.

Given the amount I have mentioned her on here since she was accepted to App State in the winter of 2014, I think most know she is an alumna of RCOE and App State. If you are not aware of this she is a Mountaineer and if it motivates to write her something I can honestly state she is a fanatic for App football and would have been in for season tickets if not for Covid.

I set up a gmail at kcsletters@gmail.com that you can send letters to.

Thanks!
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Re: Help out a pre-K App alumna

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:09 am

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:39 pm
My oldest daughter (DaughterofMcLeansvilleAppFan) is hoping to have some letters sent to her pre-K class (email is fine.) She teaches at Kings Creek in Caldwell County.

One of my letters to her students was about the train tracks in Caldwell County. (A surprising topic from me to be sure.) If can be about anything, but the kids love getting letters in their mailbox for my daughter to read to the class. I can't keep up.

Given the amount I have mentioned her on here since she was accepted to App State in the winter of 2014, I think most know she is an alumna of RCOE and App State. If you are not aware of this she is a Mountaineer and if it motivates to write her something I can honestly state she is a fanatic for App football and would have been in for season tickets if not for Covid.

Thanks!
You know your time in the Navy could be a nice paragraph or two. :-)
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

NavyApp

Unread post by NavyApp » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:14 am

Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:09 am

Thanks!
You know your time in the Navy could be a nice paragraph or two. :-)
I am drafting the email now! Just trying to clean it up a tad for the kiddos!!!
FREQS AND GEEKS!

NavyApp

Unread post by NavyApp » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:17 am

Thanks!
Letter sent, hope they enjoy.
FREQS AND GEEKS!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”