Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Dollywood with Toddlers

InFor6More
School: Appalachian State

Dollywood with Toddlers

Unread post by InFor6More » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:07 pm

Anyone have any tips on smart places to grab lunch in Dollywood with toddlers who wait for no one? That and any other tips would be appreciated. It’s been many years since I last visited this park and I was a child myself then.

Rekdiver

Re: Dollywood with Toddlers

Unread post by Rekdiver » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:54 pm

Sorry…I broke out in hives at the thought…

biggie
Site Admin

Unread post by biggie » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:13 pm

Been about 5-6 years since I’ve been and it was a blur with the 3 kids at least the one was a baby then so less trouble.

If I go there all I can think of is making it to SMKW as soon as possible. And the Apple Barn to eat.

bigdaddyg

Unread post by bigdaddyg » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:00 am

Took a family trip to that area many years back. Rented a big cabin in Gatlinburg. That was really nice. My wife and I took the kids to Dollywood on two separate days. One day to do the park and the other the water park. At the time our youngest boys (twins) were about 5ish (they are now college freshmen with one at App). It’s a bit of a blur now but what I do vividly remember is the torture of young kids at the park! We stayed with them in “kiddie hell” as we used to call any pool, park, etc that young ones were restricted too (lol). We now have adult children and grands. I’ll let the parents experience the kiddie pools, splash pads and other awesomeness.

Oh yeah the drive into Dollywood was an experience back then. Traffic funneled into one lane into the parking lot. Great part of the country but that aspect was brutal.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”