Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Civility Request/Challenge

89gradX2
School: Appalachian State

Re: Civility Request/Challenge

Unread post by 89gradX2 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 am

Rekdiver wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:02 am
I am sometimes guilty of a snarky reply or blasting some because of politics. I've decided to try to be more civil in my replies and posts and let personal stuff slide. How? i wont instantly respond anymore and let my thoughts percolate. Boards have become a place where negativity is frequent and we are not immune. I am hoping my App compatriots will join me in keeping the personal shots in your thoughts and not on the Message Board.

An while you are at it, one of my friends/fraternity brother and huge App supporter David Vaughn needs some prayers. He had a bad heart attack a week ago and is struggling after by-pass surgery last week.
Prayers for David. Many tailgates in the old Stadium Lot with David and company. And Lowe's was a better place because of him. Hard to find anyone more "App State" than David Vaughn.

AppStateDDS
School: Appalachian State

Re: Civility Request/Challange

Unread post by AppStateDDS » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:41 pm

WVAPPeer wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:33 pm
I knew 2 guys from the Burlington area named David Vaughn - was he a high school coach?
The other David Vaughn is former Athletic Director at Southern Alamance, and I’m sure coach there and possibly other schools before that. Now retired though. He was AD at SHS when I was in school there.

As far as “AppState” David Vaughn, I wish him the best and a speedy and full recovery.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”