Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Alumni Chapter Question

McLeansvilleAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Alumni Chapter Question

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:00 pm

How are Alumni chapters structured? Do they meet at some point and elect officers or does one person contact Alumni Affairs and offer to be the contact person for their area?

On a side note, anyone going to the Greensboro Grasshoppers game on 31 July sponsored by the Piedmont Alumni chapter?
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

boonetown1

Re: Alumni Chapter Question

Unread post by boonetown1 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Not sure and I might be attending the grasshoppers game. I've noticed over the past couple years the piedmont chapter needs to step up the game. More outings and socials, etc. Also, the business networking events need to start a little earlier as well; starting at 8 is hard sometimes for working folk.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:57 pm

boonetown1 wrote:Not sure and I might be attending the grasshoppers game. I've noticed over the past couple years the piedmont chapter needs to step up the game. More outings and socials, etc. Also, the business networking events need to start a little earlier as well; starting at 8 is hard sometimes for working folk.
I don't need the networking myself, though am glad it is there that can use that sort of thing. I just want the discounted tickets such as the Grasshopper game. I don't need much.

I did see one chapter was going to have a freshman sendoff in early August. (maybe the Triangle Chapter?). I thought that would be a neat idea.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

boonetown1

Unread post by boonetown1 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Yeah I don't need the networking so much either; it's just nice to connect with fellow mountaineers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”