Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Zeta Tau Alpha colonization!

ZTABabyMtnr

Zeta Tau Alpha colonization!

Unread post by ZTABabyMtnr » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:02 am

Hi everyone!

Zeta Tau Alpha will begin the colonization process at App next week! I am SO excited - just wish I could be part of the process!

Unlike "regular" sorority recruitment, a colonization recruitment is held over several weeks with our Traveling Leadership Consultants, National Officers, and local alumnae. Also, while typically "younger" ladies go through sorority recruitment, with a colonization we will be drawing from ALL classes, freshmen through seniors.

I will happily write a recommendation for any young lady my MMB friends recommend to me, so if you have family members, friends, neighbors, etc. that are not affiliated with any sorority and would like to explore the colonization process, please contact me. While I have not been through a colonization myself, I do know it is an amazing experience for the women who do - it's an opportunity to build something from the ground up!

I am very, very proud to be a Zeta Tau Alpha and will also be happy to talk about ZTA with anyone who has any other questions. You can also find out some more about the colonization recruitment on the ZTA website: http://www.zetataualpha.org/cms400min/t ... px?id=3817" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As we say, ZLAM! (Zeta Love and Mine) :D

DaphneUrquhart
School: Appalachian State

Re: Zeta Tau Alpha colonization!

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:57 am

Congratulations, ZTA!
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

ZTABabyMtnr

Re: Zeta Tau Alpha colonization!

Unread post by ZTABabyMtnr » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm VERY proud and excited to let you know that the App State colony of Zeta Tau Alpha welcomed 115 women to our sisterhood this week!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”