Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

App State Sports Store

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09
School: Appalachian State

App State Sports Store

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:10 am

I wanted to support the school so I ordered apparel from our online sports store. It was a terrible experience, waited 2 weeks for my order, and didn't receive a shipping confirmation until the day it was delivered! Is this the norm, or was this just one bad experience? Is the bookstore better about online orders being delivered? I would like to continue to support the school, but the shipping needs to improve.

I normally swing by the bookstore when I am in Boone, but I live about 6 hours away, and wasn't able to make it to the Wyoming game.

Please share your thoughts and experiences. Thanks in advance.

GO APPS
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

AtlantaMountaineer

Re: App State Sports Store

Unread post by AtlantaMountaineer » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:45 am

I ordered a shirt a few weeks ago and had no problem. The shirt was shipped from Jacksonville, FL and arrived 3 days after I ordered it via FedEx. Earlier than the shipping confirmation indicated.

YesAppCan

Unread post by YesAppCan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:52 am

I've had all good experiences when ordering from them so far.

MtnDevil95

Unread post by MtnDevil95 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:34 pm

I'm not sure about the tie-in and the revenue sharing, but the apparel choices, the pricing and even the ship from locations are the same as fanatics.com I've notice the same is true for a couple other schools (but not all) and NFL.com shop looks to be a cover for fanatics.com in the same manner.

Having said that, I've had a couple experiences ordering from both that were questionable, but nothing like what you describe. Most of my transactions with the App store, and fanatics have been good though. MAybe it was just a one-time screw up.
“When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows.”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian General Discussion”