Re: DC Superhero

Unread post by ASUTodd » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:56 pm

AppSt94 wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:58 pm
ASUTodd wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:02 pm
AppSt94 wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:04 am
You can bring in Nick Saban and it wouldn’t make much difference. You need talent in order to be successful and right now, we are short on talent.
Great coaches make mediocre and sometimes bad talent look real good. Every player we have isn't bad (in fact we have some really good players).... You just have to scheme different and so far we haven't done that successfully.
Bless your heart.
God does bless my heart each day. Thanks !

McLeansvilleAppFan
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:15 pm

Having watched the Harley Quinn show on HBO Max I would go with Harley Quinn, though Poison Ivy's environmentalism is a hard pull.

Though I just want to hear Clayface say Appa-latch-CHUNNN many times with the wrong accent stressed.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

Mjohn1988

Unread post by Mjohn1988 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:51 pm

Dale Jones has given us some pretty good defenses in the past. Now sometimes guys just lose the fire and some coaches let the game evolve past them but I don’t think Dale Jones simply forgot how to coach defense. I’m being repetitive but I see a lack of athletic ability. Before you all crawl all over me for criticizing the players, I don’t see this as their fault. I think our strength and conditioning program has failed these guys. We need to set a new standard in this program. Ever player needs to get bigger, faster and stronger ever year. These young men are full of testosterone, with the proper training they can physically improve ever year.

NattyBumppo'sRevenge

Unread post by NattyBumppo'sRevenge » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:22 pm

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:15 pm
Having watched the Harley Quinn show on HBO Max I would go with Harley Quinn, though Poison Ivy's environmentalism is a hard pull.

Though I just want to hear Clayface say Appa-latch-CHUNNN many times with the wrong accent stressed.
Peacemaker is my choice. Watch “The Suicide Squad” with Harley Quinn (not “Suicide Squad”, it sucks), then watch the Peacemaker spin-off.

BambooRdApp

Unread post by BambooRdApp » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:31 pm

If the Invisible Man is not available, I am going with Rip Wheeler from Yellowstone. He is a Bada$$. He will bring the dogs on Saturdays..
Today I Give My All For Appalachian State!!
#FreeMillerHillForMoMoney!!
#SleeveStripesWereTheBomb!!
#99ForPresident!!

Appgrad91

Unread post by Appgrad91 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:51 pm

Well if Bama loses tonight then no way Saban keeps his job. If true I say Nick Saban. I mean if all our coaches needed to fired after two loses this season then how can he survive?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”