Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Price is a beast!!!

Snwbrdro

Price is a beast!!!

Unread post by Snwbrdro » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 am

Another 100+ yard receiving effort Price. I believe he passed 1000 yards for an ASU freshman record. Congratulations and hopefully we have 4 more games to watch him go farther! Look forward to watching him for the next 3 years!!! He is also 45 yards away from breaking one of the best wr in college and the nfl ever in Randy Moss! Who cares why he was sitting by himself! I am sure he doesn't do it all the time. May have just been refocusing or dwelling on a mistake. If it helps him play better and help the team win more power to him!

The PRICE is right!
BTW Quick is open!!!!!

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY

Re: Price is a beast!!!

Unread post by PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:55 am

yeah...he is and if anything he should be getting some good back slaps by the fans...i hear the dropped ball comments and hey...people drop balls...its reality...but he didnt drop the pass against samford...he didnt drop the pass against ga. southern. the guy is 18-19 years old...i give him mad props and hope he only gets better. negative talk if read by the player on the boards can only cause strain...now im not saying we have to sugar coat things but there are some debbie downers on here who could not run a pass rout and catch a throw to save their lives but still enjoy the bitch sessions.

WataugaMan
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by WataugaMan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:05 am

I did some heavy lifting last week and almost dropped some balls. :lol:

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:08 am

WataugaMan wrote:I did some heavy lifting last week and almost dropped some balls. :lol:
http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=rimshot
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

ASUMountaineer

Unread post by ASUMountaineer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:10 am

Snwbrdro wrote:Another 100+ yard receiving effort Price. I believe he passed 1000 yards for an ASU freshman record. Congratulations and hopefully we have 4 more games to watch him go farther! Look forward to watching him for the next 3 years!!! He is also 45 yards away from breaking one of the best wr in college and the nfl ever in Randy Moss! Who cares why he was sitting by himself! I am sure he doesn't do it all the time. May have just been refocusing or dwelling on a mistake. If it helps him play better and help the team win more power to him!

The PRICE is right!
BTW Quick is open!!!!!
And remember, Price sat out two games. :shock:
Poster formerly known as AppState03 (MMB) and currently known as ASUMountaineer everywhere else.

unknown

Unread post by unknown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:25 pm

he is a playa!! fo sho!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”