Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Way too early starters

bigdaddyg
School: Appalachian State

Re: Way too early starters

Unread post by bigdaddyg » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Another thread gone sideways. Thanks for the knowledgeable input guys. I was just looking for a big picture not debate on two guys one of which is gone.

Saint3333

Unread post by Saint3333 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:12 pm

eggers76 wrote:I do not feel bad one bit that we have had Lamb as QB for the last four years... he has been a part of some good football and a lot of wins.
Lamb is 11 passing TDs away from breaking the all time App r cord held by AE or course.

firemoose

Unread post by firemoose » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Understand daddyg. It's why I try and stay out of these things. But when someone makes statements about a current player, and infers that they should not be where the coaches believe they should be (and have watched them play in said position in practice) based on supposition then I made my statement. Sorry it derailed your thread but I did say we might want to wait and see what happens once that player actually plays the position before deciding that they can't do it or should be in another role that we don't currently have room at anyway. And given he will be a starter in at least one position then it does at least apply to the thread somewhat.

EastHallApp

Unread post by EastHallApp » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:38 pm

I mean, I hear you on threads getting derailed, but in fairness a bunch of us did give our guesses on the entire starting 22. At some point that's likely to lead to discussion/debates on individual players.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”