Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

UGA tickets

MountaineerKidd
School: Appalachian State

UGA tickets

Unread post by MountaineerKidd » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Hey everyone,just curious to see what most are doing on here for tickets for the UGA game. I know most on here are Yosef club members and I am assuming they are getting them through the school. But as a current student I am not quite sure what the best way to get tickets would be for myself and a few friends. I've checked stubhub, seatgeek, etc and tickets are on the expensive side. Any recommendations?
thanks

AtlAppMan

Re: UGA tickets

Unread post by AtlAppMan » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:55 pm

I plan to tap a variety of my UGA season ticket holders to find some good club or box level seats like I did the last time we played them. I liked being in App section for Clemson but we were packed in like sardines in a hot day. I prefer the club level if I can get it.

NoLongerLurking

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:05 pm

Don't forget about the student yosef club.

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09

Unread post by /\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 am

MountaineerKidd wrote:Hey everyone,just curious to see what most are doing on here for tickets for the UGA game. I know most on here are Yosef club members and I am assuming they are getting them through the school. But as a current student I am not quite sure what the best way to get tickets would be for myself and a few friends. I've checked stubhub, seatgeek, etc and tickets are on the expensive side. Any recommendations?
thanks
Do you know anyone that can order them for you?
Twitter: @brosef_yosef

AppDawg

Unread post by AppDawg » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Usually the ticket office reserves a block of tickets just for students. I seem to recall them being sold during the 1st week of classes.

Worth a call to see what their plan is for UGA.

NO.2

Unread post by NO.2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:51 am

AppDawg wrote:Usually the ticket office reserves a block of tickets just for students. I seem to recall them being sold during the 1st week of classes.

This.

A few friends and I spent several early mornings waiting in line for tickets to ECU, Florida and VT when I was a student. I was first in line for the VT tickets, I want to say we went out to the ticket office at the Rock at 4:00 AM. If you enjoy the student section at home games then you will definitely want to get tickets through this type of sale. You'll be surrounded by other hell raising students rather than UGA fans or old App Alumni.

OP will need snacks, something comfortable to sit on and a discrete source of alcohol.

SpeedkingATL

Unread post by SpeedkingATL » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Called the ticket office this morning and as a Yosef member was able to purchase 6 tickets for my crew. At $55 each plus $10 handling fee, it's a pretty good deal. I then went on Stubhub and purchased a parking pass for $46.31 so our crew is all set. Glad to have Scatman, Riceman and their lovey spouses coming to the ATL for the weekend and the game. Non single tickets are much higher on Subhub and it's nice to know at least some of the $$ goes to App when purchased via the App Ticket Office. Note that you must call as you can't purchase online yet.

bcoach

Unread post by bcoach » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:01 pm

NO.2 wrote:
AppDawg wrote:Usually the ticket office reserves a block of tickets just for students. I seem to recall them being sold during the 1st week of classes.

This.

A few friends and I spent several early mornings waiting in line for tickets to ECU, Florida and VT when I was a student. I was first in line for the VT tickets, I want to say we went out to the ticket office at the Rock at 4:00 AM. If you enjoy the student section at home games then you will definitely want to get tickets through this type of sale. You'll be surrounded by other hell raising students rather than UGA fans or old App Alumni.

OP will need snacks, something comfortable to sit on and a discrete source of alcohol.
We never played at VT. It never happened. It was fake news.

SpeedkingATL

Unread post by SpeedkingATL » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:21 pm

bcoach wrote:
NO.2 wrote:

This.

We never played at VT. It never happened. It was fake news.
We didn't play Michigan but once either and that was in 2007!!!

MountaineerKidd

Unread post by MountaineerKidd » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Thanks everyone for the help. After calling the ticket office, I was told that there would be no allotment of tickets for students but the tickets would go on sale August 8th for $55. So me and my six friends are headed down to Athens for the game! Can't wait for the season to start! thanks again.

AppDawg

Unread post by AppDawg » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:03 pm

MountaineerKidd wrote:Thanks everyone for the help. After calling the ticket office, I was told that there would be no allotment of tickets for students but the tickets would go on sale August 8th for $55. So me and my six friends are headed down to Athens for the game! Can't wait for the season to start! thanks again.
Wow. That is surprising. Glad you are going to be able to make it down. Go Apps!

MountaineerKidd

Unread post by MountaineerKidd » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:29 pm

BTW where will y'all be tailgating for the game if you plan on doing so?

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:51 pm

MountaineerKidd wrote:BTW where will y'all be tailgating for the game if you plan on doing so?
There's going to be an alumni tailgate (one of those catered things) that will be at an indoor facility. Other than that, you'll find App fans pretty much in any lot. Just look for the flags.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

MountaineerKidd

Unread post by MountaineerKidd » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Just got an email stating the tickets for students for the Georgia game just went on sale today. So I guess the woman I spoke to at the ticket office was mistaken

NoLongerLurking

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:51 pm

MountaineerKidd wrote:Just got an email stating the tickets for students for the Georgia game just went on sale today. So I guess the woman I spoke to at the ticket office was mistaken
Someone at the office also secured 4 tix for me 3 days ago and took my credit card info. The charge hasn't gone through, so I'll just go in person tomorrow.

ASU2012

Unread post by ASU2012 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:32 am

Girlfriend bought ours for my birthday back in April. They are great seats right behind Apps bench but I know she paid an ungodly amount for them.

ArmantiWaterSafety

Unread post by ArmantiWaterSafety » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:41 am

ASU2012 wrote:Girlfriend bought ours for my birthday back in April. They are great seats right behind Apps bench but I know she paid an ungodly amount for them.
Wife her, today.

ASU2012

Unread post by ASU2012 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:42 am

ArmantiWaterSafety wrote:
ASU2012 wrote:Girlfriend bought ours for my birthday back in April. They are great seats right behind Apps bench but I know she paid an ungodly amount for them.
Wife her, today.
Working on it :)

canes_mj

Unread post by canes_mj » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Just got mine today!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”