Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Home Game Tickets

asu70

Re: Home Game Tickets

Unread post by asu70 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:17 am

When I was buying my six extra tickets to the WF game on Monday, the ticket office lady said that they were selling fast!

asu70

Unread post by asu70 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:34 am

On Monday afternoon, I purchased six extra WF tickets. The ticket office lady said that she had sold a lot for this game.

EastHallApp
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by EastHallApp » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:34 am

Don't know any numbers, but if it means anything, my seat location for Wake is pretty similar to what I got for Miami.

I notice they're allowing people to buy more tickets during the presale for Wake than they did Miami. Not sure if that's just because we didn't have to give Wake as many tickets as we did Miami, or if they're expecting less demand overall.

MDaniels84

Unread post by MDaniels84 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:01 am

Just got 2 tickets for the Wake game. Section 215, Row M , end of row. Lady on phone said that they were selling really well.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:54 am

MDaniels84 wrote:Just got 2 tickets for the Wake game. Section 215, Row M , end of row. Lady on phone said that they were selling really well.
I doubt they will say, "Been very Very slow.", though I hope she is 100% truthful.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:57 am

EastHallApp wrote:Don't know any numbers, but if it means anything, my seat location for Wake is pretty similar to what I got for Miami.

I notice they're allowing people to buy more tickets during the presale for Wake than they did Miami. Not sure if that's just because we didn't have to give Wake as many tickets as we did Miami, or if they're expecting less demand overall.
They also implemented the minimum Yosef Club donation this year. Last year I got lucky with getting someone on the phone the day of. This year I gave enough a few days ago so I don't have to wait for the general public to get on the phone.

When one considers the YC donation that was extra beyond what I was going to give this year and the ticket price, it is nice to know I can get a few extra if I choose.

moonshine

Unread post by moonshine » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Just ordered my additional tickets. Quick question, with where the new scoreboard is located, do we anticipate the attendance to be less than the U game?
Picked up via free agency by the High Country All-Stars

ggasu

Unread post by ggasu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:44 am

Phone lines are jammed. It reminded me of trying to get tickets to a Motley Crue concert back in the day. (Don't judge :) ) I imagine the majority of yosef membes are in the $100 to $249 range so it could be a long day for the ticket agents. My ticket agent said possibly sold out today if continues like first 45 min. Took me 60 calls to get through.

Was a brilliant idea to do pre sales like this. I haven't been an active Yosef member in a few years but joined again to be able to buy tickets early.

Now let's just make it a night game so it can be the loudest in stadium history
Last edited by ggasu on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:19 am

I just got my 2 tickets. Sitting in almost the exact same position as the Miami game. Second time is the charm.

I waited about 3 minutes and just let the phone ring and ring until I got through, so only one call. And yes, I upped my Yosef Club donation to also make sure I got tickets to this game. Otherwise I will be using my daughters guest tickets for one more year.

Wise move to do tickets this way and I am sure it will get a few more to either give or give a bit more.

Now I have to give more to the Appalachian Fund due to the fact that I have always stated I give more to the general academic fund than the athletic specific fund. They are getting me coming and going but it is for the Mountaineers so no hard feelings. Go Apps!

DaphneUrquhart

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:41 am

McLeansvilleAppFan wrote:I just got my 2 tickets. Sitting in almost the exact same position as the Miami game. Second time is the charm.

I waited about 3 minutes and just let the phone ring and ring until I got through, so only one call. And yes, I upped my Yosef Club donation to also make sure I got tickets to this game. Otherwise I will be using my daughters guest tickets for one more year.

Wise move to do tickets this way and I am sure it will get a few more to either give or give a bit more.

Now I have to give more to the Appalachian Fund due to the fact that I have always stated I give more to the general academic fund than the athletic specific fund. They are getting me coming and going but it is for the Mountaineers so no hard feelings. Go Apps!
That's the spirit! On behalf of the 70 areas of the university that benefit from the Appalachian Fund and on behalf of 450+ student-athletes, thanks!
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

NoLongerLurking

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:48 am

I noticed my tickets haven't been charged to my bank...... I guess a call is in order this morning.

EastHallApp

Unread post by EastHallApp » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:49 am

As a side note, might be time for the ticket office to replace its on-hold message of DJ talking up the 2015-16 season (and prices). :lol:

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:51 am

I did not even notice, as soon as it said hit zero I did. Send an email and I bet it is fixed very soon.

NoLongerLurking

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:26 am

NoLongerLurking wrote:I noticed my tickets haven't been charged to my bank...... I guess a call is in order this morning.
They're closed today, and the website is being unresponsive when logging on. I sure hope whoever I spoke with safeguarded my credit card information.

NoLongerLurking

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 am

NoLongerLurking wrote:
NoLongerLurking wrote:I noticed my tickets haven't been charged to my bank...... I guess a call is in order this morning.
They're closed today, and the website is being unresponsive when logging on. I sure hope whoever I spoke with safeguarded my credit card information.
If the sale is supposed to go through today, why is there no way to purchase?

appst89
Site Admin

Unread post by appst89 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:02 pm

I got through pretty quickly this morning and got four.

DontPlayWithYosef

Unread post by DontPlayWithYosef » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Bought 4 for Wake mid-morning today as well

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”