Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Congratulations

BUTCH1991
School: Appalachian State

Congratulations

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Congrats to the Redbirds of Illinois St. We always spend our time complaining about how we lost a game and how this player or that coach sucks and we tend to forget that there was another team on that field. While today hurts like hell, ISU earned my respect today. They played well and fought to get the win. I wish them luck the rest of the way.

AppState89

Re: Congratulations

Unread post by AppState89 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 am

100% agree....both team were equally matched. ...We made the mistake and lost, but that was one of the best games I've seen in a long time....we spoke to their fans after the game and they had nothing but GREAT things to say about us (fans), our football and stadium. A++++
AppState89 AKA Robert Martin :D :D

hapapp

Unread post by hapapp » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 am

On my way out yesterday an ISUr parent stopped me to tell me to tell our fans how great their visit was to ASU. He was very complimentary of just about everything associated with ASU including the fans.

appst89
Site Admin

Unread post by appst89 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:17 am

hapapp wrote:On my way out yesterday an ISUr parent stopped me to tell me to tell our fans how great their visit was to ASU. He was very complimentary of just about everything associated with ASU including the fans.
Spoke to several after the game as well. All were very complimentary of our fans and their experience in Boone. I hate like hell to lose, but it made it a little easier to deal with knowing that their fans were treated well and will go back to Illinois with good stories to tell about the High Country.

App74

Unread post by App74 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 am

hapapp wrote:On my way out yesterday an ISUr parent stopped me to tell me to tell our fans how great their visit was to ASU. He was very complimentary of just about everything associated with ASU including the fans.
It hurts to lose, to pack the gear away until next year. However, it's not a total loss if we won the praise of a visitor.

bh2oson

Unread post by bh2oson » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:27 am

App74 wrote:
It hurts to lose, to pack the gear away until next year. However, it's not a total loss if we won the praise of a visitor.

I know it isn't the same as putting the football gear away (especially for seniors) but it was sad to put away the tailgate gear last night. This was a crazy season. The high of the Montana game, The Citadel loss, beating Georgia Southern and Furman just to get in the playoffs and yesterday's loss was like all of them rolled into one. Can someome start the countdown until the 100 day countdown?

Thank you Seniors!
bh2oson aka Bill Waterson

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”