Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

why coach moore is better than spurrier/kiffin

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY

why coach moore is better than spurrier/kiffin

Unread post by PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:09 pm

because he's not a jerk...he's real. i'm agnostic but i admire someone who's not afraid to show his faith or general true character. you don't see that with some of those coaches...they just bitch and moan...cheat and move on. coach had his fans and critics but he never forgot the fans. this year i took my son onto the field to throw some cacth after practice. coach threw a few to him and then had someone go and run up to the clubhouse and get him a tshirt. how many guys do that...yeah we're a smaller football school but it's what a man does that speaks volumes. public relations...yeah sure but you felt at home talking to him and he never seemed as if you were bothering him. he seemed generally glad to do it. we're gonna be at a huge crossroads in the next year...will we find a coach loyal or one who uses us as a stepping stone? will they be able to accept and embrace the public like coach? who knows...but i can tell you that this has the fingerprints of the ugliness of the game we now have on the college level. unless i can cough up more money, my seat will be sold to the next person in line who can afford a better seat and parking pass. they won't give a rats ass about a beerhat wearing guy who looks forward to fall football and bleeds black and gold because in reality as in most things, it's just business...and quite frankly, this business effing sucks today! i remember eating at a late night diner after the third championship in chatty. we were outside and coach and his wife walked by...we all started clapping and telling him good job...way to go...and he was gracious. i sure wish we were able to have done that and send him off in a better fashion than what has transpired today. i hope he remembers those days as compared to this travesty that has occurred and i'll bet you this did not happen of his own accord. gray day in boone for sure!

unknown
School: Appalachian State

Re: why coach moore is better than spurrier/kiffin

Unread post by unknown » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Jerry Moore is a great man but comparing Spurrier to Kiffen is way off. Kiffen is a piece of chit.

ASU-FTW

Unread post by ASU-FTW » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Spurrier and Kiffin are complete douche bags. Only reason you need.

unknown

Unread post by unknown » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm

wrong

Blackangold4

Unread post by Blackangold4 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:20 pm

unknown wrote:wrong
What an enlightening post!!

unknown

Unread post by unknown » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Blackangold4 wrote:
don"t hate :twisted:

Blackangold4

Unread post by Blackangold4 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 pm

unknown wrote:
Blackangold4 wrote:
How about you use complete sentences to actually make your point

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY

Unread post by PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:34 pm

great...you have man love for spurrier for some reason...but look at his interviews...he comes across as a jackass. but if you prefer, ill change it to petrino or whoever else is an all costs necessary type guy. my main thing was that coach was above board kinda guy to the general public.

unknown

Unread post by unknown » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 pm

agreed on Petrino. And Kiffin. Both scum bags.

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY

Unread post by PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:40 pm

or that ass-hat buzz peterson for that much...yo know the guy who wanted to put down some family roots. talks cheap unless you can walk the walk. hope we find a guy who will stay but the almighty dollar will lure them away.

unknown

Unread post by unknown » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Blackangold4 wrote:
unknown wrote:
Blackangold4 wrote:
How about you use complete sentences to actually make your point
I had to do that in grade school. I also do it at work everyday. This is a message board. Sorry I'm not one of the kool kids here. I guess I joined kind of late (or early ;) in the game)

JCline0429

Unread post by JCline0429 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 pm

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY wrote:because he's not a jerk...he's real. i'm agnostic but i admire someone who's not afraid to show his faith or general true character. you don't see that with some of those coaches...they just bitch and moan...cheat and move on. coach had his fans and critics but he never forgot the fans. this year i took my son onto the field to throw some cacth after practice. coach threw a few to him and then had someone go and run up to the clubhouse and get him a tshirt. how many guys do that...yeah we're a smaller football school but it's what a man does that speaks volumes. public relations...yeah sure but you felt at home talking to him and he never seemed as if you were bothering him. he seemed generally glad to do it. we're gonna be at a huge crossroads in the next year...will we find a coach loyal or one who uses us as a stepping stone? will they be able to accept and embrace the public like coach? who knows...but i can tell you that this has the fingerprints of the ugliness of the game we now have on the college level. unless i can cough up more money, my seat will be sold to the next person in line who can afford a better seat and parking pass. they won't give a rats ass about a beerhat wearing guy who looks forward to fall football and bleeds black and gold because in reality as in most things, it's just business...and quite frankly, this business effing sucks today! i remember eating at a late night diner after the third championship in chatty. we were outside and coach and his wife walked by...we all started clapping and telling him good job...way to go...and he was gracious. i sure wish we were able to have done that and send him off in a better fashion than what has transpired today. i hope he remembers those days as compared to this travesty that has occurred and i'll bet you this did not happen of his own accord. gray day in boone for sure!

Man you racked up the rep points on this one.
a.k.a JC0429

87ASUgrad

Unread post by 87ASUgrad » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:40 pm

PBR1893-BEER-HAT-GUY wrote:or that ass-hat buzz peterson for that much...yo know the guy who wanted to put down some family roots. talks cheap unless you can walk the walk. hope we find a guy who will stay but the almighty dollar will lure them away.
Buck Fuzz!!
Give Em Hell!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”