Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Call for Parking Passes

DaphneUrquhart
School: Appalachian State

Call for Parking Passes

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:10 pm

OK, folks. We've got young alums who would normally park on University Drive whose gameday activities will be significantly impacted by the lot opening times Thursday. If you are not going to be able to make the game Thursday and have a parking pass you are willing to donate (not sell) to a young alum, please post that availability here.

To be certain that we're honoring those young alums who have paid for the right to park on University Drive, it makes sense to me that young alums seeking to make a one-time parking pass swap demonstrate that they do, indeed, have a University Drive pass.

This thread is intended solely to help those young alums with University Drive spaces and has nothing to do with anyone's philosophical arguments of athletics versus academics. Please don't derail the thread with your rants about our chancellor or the quality of an App education.

Please post (if you have a pass to donate):
User name (yes, I know it's on each post - humor me, here)
Parking spot available

Please post (if you need to swap your University Drive spot)
User name
University Drive spot

Let's try and connect through PM where possible so folks don't have their emails, phone numbers, and such just floating around in cyberspace.

Thanks!
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

Return to “Appalachian Football”