Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Game Time!

AppinATL
School: Appalachian State

Re: Game Time!

Unread post by AppinATL » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:15 pm

ASUGrad2014 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:43 am
proasu89 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 pm
Was told to sit down in the pregame. Might be a long night for the azzhole behind me
Me too! Older lady behind me has griped at me every home game this year. Will definitely be moving my seats next year if she doesn’t move.
You are not in the student section any more. Yes there are old folks who pay for their tickets same as you and would love to see the game, same as you but can't physically stand up all night and sure as hell can't be up and down. There is nothing that says you can't sit down and be considerate of others and still be loud. Of if you can't do that, get seats on the back rows or stand on the hill.

bcoach

Unread post by bcoach » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:38 pm

AppinATL wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:15 pm
ASUGrad2014 wrote:
proasu89 wrote:
Was told to sit down in the pregame. Might be a long night for the azzhole behind me
Me too! Older lady behind me has griped at me every home game this year. Will definitely be moving my seats next year if she doesn’t move.
You are not in the student section any more. Yes there are old folks who pay for their tickets same as you and would love to see the game, same as you but can't physically stand up all night and sure as hell can't be up and down. There is nothing that says you can't sit down and be considerate of others and still be loud. Of if you can't do that, get seats on the back rows or stand on the hill.
Not trying to start a war but just have never understood the have to stand thing. Our group kind of jumps up and down. If I had to stand the whole game I would probably just stay home.

AppinATL

Unread post by AppinATL » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:59 pm

bcoach wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:38 pm
AppinATL wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:15 pm
ASUGrad2014 wrote:
proasu89 wrote:
Not trying to start a war but just have never understood the have to stand thing. Our group kind of jumps up and down. If I had to stand the whole game I would probably just stay home.
I don't know where that comes from either. I mean we all jump up on a big play. But in the 111, we pretty much have to stand the entire game if we want to see anything. A very elderly lady sits in the row in front of me and never gets to see anything. This lady has had season tickets for years and comes with her daughter from farther away that I travel and she's there EVERY game. That's a loyal fan and we should be honoring people like that by showing some respect and not complaining like a spoiled child when some "old lady" asks you to sit down.

Rekdiver

Unread post by Rekdiver » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:13 pm

AtlantaMountaineer wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:57 am
Walking through the East side my buddy and I were met with two young guys from GS that said "Ready to Lose? Whooooo!" I thought to myself you are 0-8 and still talking trash. Then I starting receiving trash texts from GS people back in Atlanta after the first FG, saying their sole goal was to keep App from being bowl eligible. Of course complete silence after that. It always feels good to beat the Stink, especially when you live in Atlanta.
Funny, other than the GS pep band I didn't even see a GS fan.

NoLongerLurking

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Rekdiver wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:13 pm
Walking through the East side my buddy and I were met with two young guys from GS that said "Ready to Lose? Whooooo!" I thought to myself you are 0-8 and still talking trash. Then I starting receiving trash texts from GS people back in Atlanta after the first FG, saying their sole goal was to keep App from being bowl eligible. Of course complete silence after that. It always feels good to beat the Stink, especially when you live in Atlanta.
Their pep band was on point.

BUTCH1991

Unread post by BUTCH1991 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Rekdiver wrote:
I only saw about 3 or 4 and that's unusual. Can't say I would travel that far if my team was that bad.

NoLongerLurking

Unread post by NoLongerLurking » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:39 pm

BUTCH1991 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:01 pm
Rekdiver wrote:
I only saw about 3 or 4 and that's unusual. Can't say I would travel that far if my team was that bad.
I saw several proud and supportive parents.

McLeansvilleAppFan

Unread post by McLeansvilleAppFan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:44 am

I saw a couple GS fans. A few weeks ago it seems they cancelled a school sponsored bus trip but after refunding the bus part of the trip did not bother to refund the tickets that were sold at the same time.
This is my very generic signature added to each post.

AppSt94

Unread post by AppSt94 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:43 pm

I saw a few leaving after the game. Thanked them for coming and told them that we are pulling for them to get things turned around.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”