Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Oh Ye - Of So Little Faith ---

MDaniels84
School: Appalachian State

Re: Oh Ye - Of So Little Faith ---

Unread post by MDaniels84 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:44 am

Count me, my wife, and son in for traveling to Atlanta for the game. Another App fan came through and offered me some free tickets because he found out that he can't make it to the game. Let's let our boys know that we are there and we are behind them!

AppSt94
School: Appalachian State

Re: Oh Ye - Of So Little Faith ---

Unread post by AppSt94 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:25 pm

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 pm
It's possible to go 7-6 (6-2 in conference) regular season and win the conference title game. Especially once we split to divisions. Would that be acceptable?
Depending on the situation and looking at the season holistically. Yes. Piggy backing off You scenario of 7-6. If Ark St the OOC and go 0-4 and drop the two of three of our fist conference games, then reel of 5 in a row, win, the division, and then win the conference championship, then that would be acceptable. Not because we went 7-6 and win the conference, but it would show that the coaches and players were able to work through some adversities in the beginning, stayed focused and positive and finished strong to build into the next season. Would 7-6 suck? Possibly. Would it be accepted based on circumstance unique to the season? Yes. Would it be the accepted norm? NO

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”