Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Season Ticket Sales 2007 vs 2017 - This is disappointing

appbio91
School: Appalachian State

Re: Season Ticket Sales 2007 vs 2017 - This is disappointing

Unread post by appbio91 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:01 pm

97grad wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:15 am
I think some folks are overthinking this issue. People are plenty "psyched" to get to Boone on game days, as evidenced by our average attendance. Sure, it would be better if that was even higher, but this thread is about season ticket sales. People will act how they are incented to act, or rather in this case, not act how they are not incented to act. Right now, absent a big draw like Miami or Wake, there is no incentive to purchase season tickets if you aren't sure you will attend almost all games. As has been mentioned, for nearly any game someone can walk in off the street on game day, and purchase a seat right next to the one I paid YC $500 for the privilege of having, often at very low cost. Until and unless that situation changes, I don't know why people would pony up.
Absolutely true, I was not able to do season tics this year for the first time in over a decade. Made it to two games and had great seats in premium sections bought by walk up on game day. I did pay full price though each time. Could have bought hill seats and wandered up but that pisses me off so I paid for the seat I sat in.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”