Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

2020 Home Opener Scheduled

Saint3333

Re: 2020 Home Opener Scheduled

Unread post by Saint3333 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:12 am

I’m fine playing weaker FCS opponents, you get the same credit beating Morgan St as you do beating a SoCon opponent. I would like to see us schedule FCS teams that would bring 1,500 fans.

yosef13
School: Appalachian State

Re: 2020 Home Opener Scheduled

Unread post by yosef13 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:07 pm

/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 8:08 am
appbanker wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 6:44 am
/\PP ST/\TE GRAD 09 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:57 pm
Wonder how season ticket sales will be affected the next three seasons. Not the greatest home ooc schedule. No major game to encourage people to buy.
The only encouragement I need is a Saturday in Boone watching my Mountaineers play.
Right. You, me, and probably most on this board. A season ticket isn't the only way to gain admission. If so we would see end of the Savannah State game size crowds at opening kickoff. All I am simple stating is, there will likely be single game tickets available for each home game. Why commit to a season package when you can make the decision closer to that weekend? I'm not suggesting attendance averages will be hurt.
I think as we start to get more games with P5's and regional G5's coming to Boone, having season ticket will help guarantee a good seat. If you are not a season ticket holder, you will likely have to scramble for a bad seat and no parking for big games. Hopefully this will influence more fans to purchase season tickets.

I look at my season tickets as an investment. I'm guaranteed good seats and parking for all the big games to come, sell the ones I don't want or can't attend, sometimes for a profit and sometime for a loss.

I also give tickets to friends and neighbors who have kids interested in App. My neighbors are from out of state and had never been to Boone. One of their daughters was interested in App, so I gave them my tickets. They now have two daughters enrolled. I might need to hit up admin for a commision!

I guess it's all about what you want out of your experience. Do you want consistency and predictability all while supporting the program, or do you not want to commit and roll the dice on future games.

If you go to one game a year, you should buy season tickets and sell the rest. Stubhub makes is easy and secure. You might make a few dollar, or lose a few, but the loss has never been significant. What you will have is guaranteed seats and parking to UNC, WFU, USC, ECU, etc, etc.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”