Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Ticketing Question

longleaf7
School: Appalachian State

Ticketing Question

Unread post by longleaf7 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:11 am

This is a question I know is very early but I figure I would give it a shot.

Where, if even any, is the best place to attempt to find single game tickets? I know single game tickets through ticketing aren't available until August.

My father and I have made it to every single football school in the state (except Appalachian), and some out of state, to see a game the past couple years. I decided this would be the year to get him to an App game.

Besides the Stubhubs/SeatGeeks/VividSeats of the world, is there any other places I should look? The ultimate goal is to have something to present for fathers day but I don't have much faith in that.

DaphneUrquhart

Re: Ticketing Question

Unread post by DaphneUrquhart » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Welcome to the board. You'll be able to order single game tickets the first week of August. I recommend getting your tickets directly through the ticket office (828.262.2079). No one will have tickets in hand for any games until early August, so your best bet for Father's Day is to print a sample ticket to put in his card.

There is no "home" side to our stadium. Both sides will be full of App fans. Depending on the time of year the west side (same side as the athletic center) can get pretty chilly. Likewise, the east side can be pretty warm in September. Personally, I prefer the west side because I don't like looking into the sun. Others on here are east side junkies.

Please let us know what questions you have as game time gets closer. We're generally a pretty friendly bunch.
If serving is beneath you, then leading is beyond you.

#GiveYosef

EastHallApp

Unread post by EastHallApp » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:56 pm

You can generally get better seats on the East side. (The lower half of the West side is student seating.) But definitely heed Daphne's words about sun vs. shade.

If cold weather is a deterrent, I'd avoid anything later than the Oct. 20 game (ideally one of the three September home games). If you want to find good seats for cheap, they should be plentiful for Gardner Webb in particular. Won't be the best atmosphere for that one, though. Really I doubt you'll have trouble getting tickets for any game this year, either through the ticket office or secondary market. (Oct. 20 vs. Louisiana might be tough, as Family Day has become a pretty big draw.) Unless we beat Penn State of course, then all bets are off. :-)

Conversely, if you're a football junkie and you want the best game, the last home game on Nov. 24 against Troy will be potentially the league's two best teams and could decide the division title. The week before that vs. Georgia State will be Black Saturday, which is a great App tradition.

EastHallApp

Unread post by EastHallApp » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Also, to answer your actual question - besides all the normal secondary sites, this board has a ticket exchange that typically has people selling for any home game. But all the normal secondary market sites are good options too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”