Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Tailgating at Penn State

CharlotteApp

Tailgating at Penn State

Unread post by CharlotteApp » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:14 am

Ok friends - I couldn’t resist and a buddy and I have thrown together a last minute trip to State College to see our Mountaineers play!

The only thing we still need to lock down is parking/tailgating.

Any recommendations on where App Nation will be parking and tailgating? Thoughts on securing a spot this close to game day?

I’m aware of the Yosef Club Tailgate, and we might go that route, but wanted to see what the message board had to say..

APPRIDE
School: Appalachian State

Re: Tailgating at Penn State

Unread post by APPRIDE » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:47 pm

CharlotteApp wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:14 am
Ok friends - I couldn’t resist and a buddy and I have thrown together a last minute trip to State College to see our Mountaineers play!

The only thing we still need to lock down is parking/tailgating.

Any recommendations on where App Nation will be parking and tailgating? Thoughts on securing a spot this close to game day?

I’m aware of the Yosef Club Tailgate, and we might go that route, but wanted to see what the message board had to say..
I called the parking phone # off of the link given in the earlier thread on this. Was prepared to commit to a specific yellow lot but the guy told me the pass “would be good for any of the yellow lots” which are 1st come 1st serve general admission...so when we get there early morning just going cruise the lots and look for App tents...Passes came this past week...

APPRIDE
School: Appalachian State

Re: Tailgating at Penn State

Unread post by APPRIDE » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”