Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Game day transportation

appphotog

Game day transportation

Unread post by appphotog » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:15 am

I have two questions about game day transportation:

1. I’ll be tailgating in library parking deck with my mom who just had surgery. Worried she won’t be able to make the walk to the stadium. Will the student union AppleCart go to the stadium or is there any other transportation that can help?
2. I will also be going to the game with my 7 month old. Thinking she may not make it the whole game. We are planning on parking a car at social security building in case my wife and her need to leave early. Does the Apple cart shuttle there during the game?

Rekdiver
School: Appalachian State

Re: Game day transportation

Unread post by Rekdiver » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:55 am

appphotog wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:15 am
I have two questions about game day transportation:

1. I’ll be tailgating in library parking deck with my mom who just had surgery. Worried she won’t be able to make the walk to the stadium. Will the student union AppleCart go to the stadium or is there any other transportation that can help?
2. I will also be going to the game with my 7 month old. Thinking she may not make it the whole game. We are planning on parking a car at social security building in case my wife and her need to leave early. Does the Apple cart shuttle there during the game?
Best thing to do is to call the AD's office...they will get you to the right place.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”