Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

ESPN+

AppySprayberry
School: Appalachian State

ESPN+

Unread post by AppySprayberry » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:19 am

I can't seem to find this addressed anywhere on the ESPN+ FAQs and hoping someone here can help. Is ESPN+ offered exclusively as an add-on to existing ESPN subscriptions, or is it available as a standalone subscription? I don't have cable (generally watch games at friends' houses) and thus have no existing ESPN subscription, and can't figure out whether I'll be able to purchase an ESPN+ subscription on its own. Thanks in advance.

TheMoody1

Re: ESPN+

Unread post by TheMoody1 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:50 am

AppySprayberry wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:19 am
I can't seem to find this addressed anywhere on the ESPN+ FAQs and hoping someone here can help. Is ESPN+ offered exclusively as an add-on to existing ESPN subscriptions, or is it available as a standalone subscription? I don't have cable (generally watch games at friends' houses) and thus have no existing ESPN subscription, and can't figure out whether I'll be able to purchase an ESPN+ subscription on its own. Thanks in advance.
I think it is a stand alone subscription. Go sign up for the free 7 day trial and check it out.

biggie
Site Admin

Re: ESPN+

Unread post by biggie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:10 am

Yes, stand alone. Gives you access to the videos as well as some extra things on the website.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”