Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

University Drive - Homecoming Parking - Update: We're All Good

NO.2
School: Appalachian State

Re: University Drive - Homecoming Parking

Unread post by NO.2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:32 am

Just got off of the phone with Mark. As others have already posted, the note came from another organization on campus and did not have Yosef Club authorization.

He said that all University drive spots will be available for normal use at 9 am. The only change in operations will be the closure of Center st until noon so everyone will have to access University drive from the entrance by East.

Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:04 pm

NO.2 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:32 am
Just got off of the phone with Mark. As others have already posted, the note came from another organization on campus and did not have Yosef Club authorization.

He said that all University drive spots will be available for normal use at 9 am. The only change in operations will be the closure of Center st until noon so everyone will have to access University drive from the entrance by East.
What organization?

NO.2

Unread post by NO.2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:04 pm
NO.2 wrote:

What organization?
I didn't ask but I would assume it was the NPHC or someone related to them since they're the ones hosting the event nearby on Saturday.

ASU03Grad

Unread post by ASU03Grad » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:24 pm

NO.2 wrote:

Doug responded to my email saying the same and apologized for the confusion. Still seems shady by whoever was putting these on our cars.

NO.2

Unread post by NO.2 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:52 pm

ASU03Grad wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:24 pm
NO.2 wrote:

Doug responded to my email saying the same and apologized for the confusion. Still seems shady by whoever was putting these on our cars.
Kind of kicking myself for not asking, just out of curiosity. I'd like to know who has the audacity to think that they could pull that off lol.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”