Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Statesboro

appst89
Site Admin
School: Appalachian State

Re: Statesboro

Unread post by appst89 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:49 am

EF200 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:12 pm
87ASUgrad wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:57 pm
Don't stay in Stinkboro. You and your kids may hear some strange things at night like some banjo music followed by some inbreed GSU dudes with jacked up grills saying "Squeal Like A Pig"....
Did you actually graduate from a college? Or is it a figment of your imagination?
You have a thread where this trash is being tolerated. Don't go elsewhere.

oldfart
School: Georgia Southern

Unread post by oldfart » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:45 am

If you come to Statesboro, stay at the Spring Hill by Marriott, The Holiday Inn, or the Hampton Inn- in that order. If you want to come ahead and tailgate, my crew would be glad to have you, we'll feed you, and we'll keep you and the kid safe- though I really don't think you'll have problems unless you run across some drunk students being idiots-AND ALL SCHOOLS HAVE THOSE. The rest of us are older folks raising kids, doing a little drinking, eating and having fun. You may get ribbed a little, but none of it will ever be mean spirited by any of our crew. Yes, we do hate App State, but respectfully so. PM if you want to join us for some food, music, cornhole, and maybe a little Georgia moonshine. Like I said, we'll look out for you- unless you're a total A-hole, then you're on your own...lol

CornCobPipes
School: Appalachian State

Unread post by CornCobPipes » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:51 am

oldfart wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:45 am
If you come to Statesboro, stay at the Spring Hill by Marriott, The Holiday Inn, or the Hampton Inn- in that order. If you want to come ahead and tailgate, my crew would be glad to have you, we'll feed you, and we'll keep you and the kid safe- though I really don't think you'll have problems unless you run across some drunk students being idiots-AND ALL SCHOOLS HAVE THOSE. The rest of us are older folks raising kids, doing a little drinking, eating and having fun. You may get ribbed a little, but none of it will ever be mean spirited by any of our crew. Yes, we do hate App State, but respectfully so. PM if you want to join us for some food, music, cornhole, and maybe a little Georgia moonshine. Like I said, we'll look out for you- unless you're a total A-hole, then you're on your own...lol
Old fart....I hate to say it but some of the best shine ever tasted came from Ga at a Carolina Panthers tailgate.....We hate y'all Big-time but in a civil respectful way.....thanks for the post.
KICK ASS!!!

oldfart
School: Georgia Southern

Unread post by oldfart » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:05 am

CornCobPipes wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:51 am
oldfart wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:45 am
Old fart....I hate to say it but some of the best shine ever tasted came from Ga at a Carolina Panthers tailgate.....We hate y'all Big-time but in a civil respectful way.....thanks for the post.
We will have the finest moonshine, I can promise you that, and the invitation is legit.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”