Here is the link to the fall sports streaming schedule.

https://appstatesports.com/news/2023/8/ ... edule.aspx

Jalin Moore

NewApp
School: Appalachian State

Re: Jalin Moore

Unread post by NewApp » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:03 pm

appstatealum wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:27 pm
NewApp wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:17 pm
Rekdiver wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:06 pm
NewApp wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:39 am
Rekdiver wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:21 am
If you don’t know for sure don’t speculate!!!!!

Good advice, Rekdiver, but keep in mind a majority of posts on this board since its inception are speculation.
Speculate about everything...but when it comes to our injuries we should not.....
I read that from you, but it's done ALL the time on here everyday almost. I, personally seldom do speculate on injuries. In fact, I'm totally against posting info on official and unofficial injury reports on this board. It just makes it faster and easier for our opponents to prepare plan for us and even key on injured players who are still getting some playing time.
I agree with you, but we all saw the play and aftermath, maybe too many times thanks to ESPN. There is not much "guessing or speculation" needed. ULLs coach is not game planning for Moore this week.
I was mainly speaking of the injury report lists given to the NCAA and the media. They are available to everyone, but why reinforce and make it easier for our opponents and the bookies? Opponents are not just next week's but the rest of the season.

No excuse for elaboration on a message board. Period.
NewApp formerly known as JCline
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Google SUX

appstatealum
School: Appalachian State

Re: Jalin Moore

Unread post by appstatealum » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:30 pm

I wasn't trying to fuel anything, just saying it was pretty obvious what happened
The Appalachian State

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Appalachian Football”